70

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 70 070

Chapter 70 070

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 69 069Next Chapter...Chapter 71 071

was stared at by Xue Qiao day and night, Mo Qianqian didn't go anywhere in the past two days, and his feet, which were already fine, had already recovered.

Mo Qian lay on the rattan chair in the room, looking at the information that Qi Yu had just sent her.

"Xiao Jincheng has recently been preparing to raise troops to attack the Northwest Prefecture, and Jiang Shaoqing came here this time to cooperate with Xiao Jincheng and deal with the King of Pingxi in the Northwest Prefecture." Mo Qianqian smiled and said, "Jiang Shaoqing has a good calculation, but he doesn't know Xiao Jincheng very well.

"If Jiang Shaoqing really cooperates with Xiao Jincheng, even if the strength of the Northwest Prefecture is the strongest among the major states, I am afraid that it will be a little overwhelming." Qi Yu hesitated for a moment, looking at Mo Qianqian, he didn't know whether to say the next words or not.

Mo Qianqian saw that he wanted to speak again, and said directly: "If you want to say why, just say it directly." "Besides, there is a pavilion master who has been secretly helping Xiao Jincheng, and he has a lot of good things in his hands, I'm afraid that the Northwest Prefecture is not easy to handle."

"I gave it to me, if I want to take it back, Xiao Jincheng can't help it." Mo Qian raised his lips shallowly, ready to make a desperate bet.

The reason why she was afraid of Xiao Jincheng before was because of the constraints on the side of the system, but now she is not afraid of anything, and she doesn't even have to be afraid of death, so what else is there to worry about?

Although she doesn't say that she believes Master Xuanshan 100%, she has to gamble! It's not comfortable at all to be held back like this.

"Is the Pavilion Master going to stand on the side of the Northwest State?"

Qi Yu didn't know the relationship between Mo Qianqian and Mu Chengjing, so when he heard that she really wanted to have someone to support, he would inevitably be a little surprised.

Even if she helped Xiao Jincheng before, she was because she had to help, and now she is really involved in this coup?

"There are people in the Northwest State that I want to support, and it is also my life's home, Mr. Qi understands?"

"King Pingxi?"

Mo Qianqian didn't say yes, nor did he say no, he only smiled faintly, "You go and draft a letter for me as the master of Moyun Pavilion, and by the way, give me the letter intercepted from Xiao Jincheng, I will go and meet him in person for a while."

"Sister!" A young man's voice sounded outside, pulling Mo Qianqian's thoughts back.

Her eyes lit up, she sat up from the wicker chair, and saw her brother, who she hadn't seen for a long time, pushing the door and walking in, shaking the snow off her body and smiling brightly.

Qi Yu bowed his head to Mo Heng, who had just entered the door, and arched his hand to Mo Qianqian, "Since the little young master is back, then I will retreat first and prepare."

"Okay."

After Qi Yu left, Mo Qianqian hurriedly walked in front of Mo Heng and pulled the person in front of him, looking up and down. Except for a little cold hand, everything else is good.