30

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 30 030

Chapter 30 030

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 29 029Next Chapter...Chapter 31 031

"Childe, that girl's five senses are very keen, she has been thrown off several times, and the most special thing is that that girl can find prey every time she goes up the mountain, and she doesn't find anything else." A dark figure leaned over a teenager and said.

"Hmm." The young man responded, took the information in his hand and looked at it, There was nothing on his face, but there was already an uproar in his heart.

Flipping through the pages, the boy suddenly saw a sentence on it.

Raising her eyes to look at the dark shadow in front of her, "The gentleman she invited is Shiraishi?"

"Yes, Old Man Bai and his wife live in seclusion in Annan County, and by chance they live in each other's homes."

"Really?" The young man's eyes flickered, and a different color flashed in his eyes.

The black shadow lowered his head, he knew that his son was not really confused, but already had a plan in his heart.

"Stand down."

Three simple words reached the ears of the black shadow, and the black shadow disappeared into the room in the next moment.

Then, the boy continued to look at the information in his eyes, and his eyes sparkled.

If he guessed correctly, I'm afraid that this Mo Qianqian is very likely to be the person he is looking for.

......

Mo Qianqian didn't know that she was remembered, and now she is fully committed to her cultivation career.

After some people saw the situation in Mo Qianqian's backyard that day, the whole village finally knew about it.

Many people are staring at Mo Qianqian's every move in the house.

Those rabbits and chicks will definitely be able to sell for a good price if they are really raised, but I don't know if they can be raised smoothly.

I don't know what other people think, but even if she does, she won't care too much about it now.

The famine is over, and most of them won't fight hard to get a bite to eat.

Envy and jealousy, she won't behave too much, she just needs to be a little vigilant.

But soon, the people in the village had no time to stare at Mo Qianqian's house.

Because, spring ploughing has arrived.

Last year, although there were some harvests, but the grains were really few, but after the fertilizer that everyone applied to the farmland in the next few months, many villagers have great expectations for this year's harvest.

When the weather is good, the family has already prepared for a lot of fertile land.

In addition to the first time, many people are also planting sweet potatoes in the dry fields.

In the past, there may not be enough food to eat, but after having sweet potatoes, when the two are matched, it must be very sufficient.

After the spring ploughing began, all families were busy.

If you want to say that the most idle, it is probably Mo Qianqian's house.

She has already made plans, and she will still ask Mo Rou and them to help this year, but when the time comes, she will discuss distributing some of the grain planted to Mo Rou and them.