34

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 34 034

Chapter 34 034

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 33 033Next Chapter...Chapter 35 035

On the second day, Mo Qianqian got up early in the morning and went directly to the mountain.

After going up the mountain, he never returned to Mojia Village, but went directly to the county seat with the wild fruits picked on the mountain.

Now the prices in the county are the same every day, and she needs to go to the county often to find out the market.

But now, Mo Qianqian has also roughly figured out some rules, no matter how the market changes, the price of meat is always expensive, and rare things are also expensive.

What she needs to do now is to understand the amount of meat products available on the market, and to determine the scale of her cultivation at each stage will not be too eye-catching.

Step by step, Mo Qianqian found a stall, and after selling the wild fruits, he walked around the market.

The market is not as depressed as it used to be, with a whole street lined up with all kinds of vendors.

Selling rice, vegetables, meat, chopsticks, pots, clay pots... There are all kinds of types, but at this stage, eating still has the upper hand.

After buying some vegetables and other things that were not available at home, Mo Qianqian stood still in front of a stall.

"Little girl, this is a fish I just fished out of the river, fresh, alive, buy one and go back and taste it? One piece only costs ten cents. As soon as the vendor saw Mo Qian, he immediately said enthusiastically.

He also knew Mo Qianqian, who was the fastest person to sell things on this street, although the number was also small, but it was enough to show that Mo Qianqian's family was rich.

"You caught this fish from the river? Are there fish in the river now? Mo Qianqian asked strangely, You know, at the beginning of the famine, there was no harvest around many villages, and only a little bottom of the water in the river was left, and everything that could be eaten in the river was eaten.

Now that it has returned to normal, the fish in the river can be said to be rare, and many people have moved the idea of the river, but too few can catch fish.

"It's not much, ordinary people can't get it, but it's really not a problem for me." The man said with some pride.

As soon as Mo Qianqian heard it, he immediately understood, probably what special fishing skills the other party has!

"Give me all of this! Can you help kill fish? Mo Qianqian looked at the fish that was not particularly big and said directly.

"Okay!" As soon as this person heard Mo Qian's words, he immediately said happily.

He placed this fish here early in the morning, and there were many people who came to ask, but as soon as he heard the price, he ran away, and sure enough, this little girl was refreshing.

After killing the fish, the man tied the fish one by one with straw and handed them over to Mo Qianqian.

After Mo Qianqian took it, he handed the money into the other party's hands.

Most of the money from the wild fruits sold today was given to these fish, but Mo Qianqian was still very happy.

When the time comes to fry these fish, they will be absolutely delicious.