71

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 71 071

Chapter 71 071

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 70 070Next Chapter...Chapter 72 072

A few days later, Jiang Shaoqing decided to secretly leave to return to Southwest Prefecture.

After all, Dongping County is Xiao Jincheng's territory, if he really wants to do something to him, he really wants to leave and has no way to go, so he must leave quickly when Xiao Jincheng does not react.

In the tea shop outside the city, after a while, someone sent a message to Mo Qianqian, Mo Qianqian hooked his lips and smiled, and the smile was extraordinarily unfathomable.

"Got everything?" She asked.

"Got it."

"Let's go."

Putting the broken silver in his hand on the table, Mo Qianqian got up, turned over his horse, and galloped away with Qi Yu and the two of them towards the side path.

·

On the other side, a group of men and horses were galloping down the path, and a puff of dust was kicked up behind them, and the feet were extremely fast.

"Master, after leaving the city, do you want to rest for a while?"

"No need, Xiao Jincheng is extremely treacherous, although we are about to leave the city, if his people find out that we are no longer in the western suburbs at the moment, he will definitely send someone to look for us, and it will not be easy to leave even if he wants to." Although Jiang Shaoqing usually looks like a fool, he is not a stupid person.

They were quietly leaving Dongping County at this time, although this city was out, but if Xiao Jincheng found that they were no longer there, he would definitely try to keep him.

He couldn't allow that to happen, so he had to hurry up and leave.

As he was speaking, Jiang Shaoqing's eyes narrowed and he grabbed the reins.

Ahead, they were blocked by a group of men.

Everyone who came was dressed in a Mo-blue robe, and their faces were masked.

Jiang Shaoqing had seen that the clothes worn by these people were worn by Xiao Jincheng's secret guards. When he went out of the city, he must have avoided Xiao Jincheng's eyes, why did his people still wait here early?

Could it be that it's just to block him?

"Who are you?" Jiang Shaoqing asked in a cold voice.

"Master Jiang, if you want to leave, you don't even say hello, could it be that our Dongping County is not well entertained?" "It was Qi Yu who spoke," the head of the Jiang family came to our Dongping County as a guest, and in the end he quietly left without even saying hello, if this reaches the ears of others, I am afraid it will become a joke."

"Are you from Xiao Jincheng?" Jiang Shaoqing's hand naturally fell on the saber on his waist, and he looked at the team of people in front of him with extra vigilance.

There are twenty or thirty people, and he has also seen Xiao Jincheng's secret guards, just these twenty or thirty people, it is really not certain whether these dozen or so people around him can be defeated.

Qi Yu didn't say yes, nor did he say no, they just wanted to create a sense of obscurity, so that Jiang Shaoqing could be more convinced that they were Xiao Jincheng's people.