𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠"

 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

Camila Alvarez: We got married that night.

-ooo-

Billy held Camila tightly, smiles on both their faces as she leaned in to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Guys, come on, we got to take a photo," Warren complained, holding the camera infront of his face. "It's your wedding night," he sang happily.

"Your lens cap is on," Camila reached forward, unclipping the cap from the camera.

"One, two, and three," he counted down. 

The rest of the band stood off to the side, smiles on their faces as they watched the couple. Seemingly within the time it took for the camera to flash, Lauren finished both hers and Graham's drinks in two quick gulps.

-ooo-

Lauren Roundtree: I don't remember much from that night.

-ooo-

Lauren stumbled over to the drink table, not noticing Billy standing infront of it, until she fell into him. 

He stumbled to the side, catching her before she hit the ground. 

"Woah, Laur, you good?" he asked, standing her upright.

"Yeah, I'm amazing," she grinned through hooded eyes. "That stuff Warren has, mes- mesca-"

"Mescaline?" he filled.

"Yes!" she tapped his chest, "That stuff is great!" She spun around grabbing ahold of a random bottle on the table. 

"Are you sure you want more?" Billy asked.

"I want it all, baby," Lauren responded. Choosing to ditch the cup, carrying the bottle with her. "Woo!" she cheered, stumbling over her feet as she wrapped an arm around Camila's shoulders. "You're a married woman!" she shouted into the woman's ear.

She leaned back slightly with a laugh.

"Yes I am," she nodded with raised brows.

"I'm so happy for you," tears started to roll down her face.

"What-? Lauren are you okay?" she asked worriedly. 

As soon as they started, the tears stopped.

"I'm amazing! Woo! Party!" she stumbled away, taking another long sip.

-ooo-

Interviewer: What do you remember about the tour?

Lauren: Uh- She sucked in a deep breath, pressing her lips in a thin line.

Billy Dunne: I- uh- It was a long time ago. I don't... 

Camila: I remember everything.

.