𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 ; 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 ; 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧

"𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞. 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?"

 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

Lauren Roundtree: I hit a turning point one night.

-ooo-

She woke up in a cold sweat, pain coursing through her body. She kicked the blankets off herself, hoping to cool down some. But the pain wouldn't let up. She blindly reached for the lamp, knocking a glass bottle off the table and breaking it. Once the lights were on, a single glance forward sent her into a panic. Blood coated the sheets under her, red streaks across her thighs. Startled, she jumped from the bed, her feet landing right on the glass.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, falling to the ground.

Another pain shot through her abdomen.

"No, no, no, no," she muttered to herself. Slowly she raised herself to her knees, grabbing the phone and pulling it to her lap. "Pick up, pick up," she mumbled, holding the reciever to her ear.

"Hello?" a groggy voice answered.

"Teddy," she cried. "Something- something's wrong. I don't know," a sob broke through her throat, "There's blood everywhere and- Ah!" she yelled in pain.

"Hold on Lauren. Hold on for me, I'll be there."

-ooo-