𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

"𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥. 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧"

 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Hey, Steve Miller Band, The Dead? Shit, these guys are all here?" Warren held up the bill of bands performing.

"Where are we?" Graham asked.

"Right here brother," Warren pointed to the last name the list.

The Six

"Guys check it out!" Lauren pointed out the window. The bus they rode shook as it traveled through the dirt roads, around mountains of Oahu.

-ooo-

Eddie Roundtree: We were on at one in the afternoon. He rolled his eyes.

Lauren Roundtree: She smiled widely at the camera. We were on at one in the afternoon.

Eddie: But hey, at least we were invited.

-ooo-

Lauren clicked her glass to Karen's, both blondes knocking back a shot. Lauren cheered, spinning in her spot. Her eyes landed on Billy, who was standing a ways away from them.

She slowly started making her way towards him.

His eyes trailed her body. No longer was she the happy teenage girl, spinning around in a sundress in the middle of Pittsburg. No, now she was a woman, strutting around in shorts that barely covered her ass and a couple of thin pieces of fabric that she called a top.