Part 1

Xoni does not have a good relationship with her mom, she moved out months ago and has a life of her own. A nice car, nice  crib, she's living the life in Atlanta with her own business. She's a good girl, stays on the low, has no friends, and likes to be alone. She prefers it that way, if she's not at school or work she's home.

Home is where she likes to be, it's peaceful to her. Her apartment is located downtown with a nice view. Big windows, decor black and white with an upstairs too. The railings on the steps are black and sleek. Her kitchen is nice with marble countertop, black cabinets. Her bed is comfortable and pretty, just like the view. Her favorite time of the day is at night because she sits in her bed comfortably and stairs out the window mesmerized. Mesmerized by the lights and buildings, she could never get tired of looking at it.

Xoni is very beautiful, boys always stop and stare and mostly scream at her "AYY YOO WAS GOOD SHORTY" and things of that nature. She pays it no mind. Most girls would jump their bones with a quickness but not her, Not Xoni. She's tired. Tired of being hurt and broken every single time she thinks she finds a nice man, they simply just want her for fun. They want her to flash around as if she was a gun that they're holding. Xoni just wants to be loved, she wants someone to understand her so that every time she talks they don't say "don't start" or "are you dumb?" She definitely isn't. She just has a lot of questions and looks at things at a different view. Even though she's pretty and knows it she's humble. If she would be in a room filled with pretty girls she's tell every last one of them how amazingly beautiful they looked. She'd do this without any hatred or animosity in her heart. Her mind and soul is pure, just like her heart.

Every 2-3 weeks she has her self care days. Hair and nails, shopping, or cleaning, she does it ritually. She has her go to nails, French tip. Now don't get me wrong, white toes are cute but it's just something about frenchies that does something to her you know? Her hair is natural, sometimes she gets the buss down 30' when she feeling it.

It was a Tuesday evening around 2-ish and she's in saks spoiling her self. She's looking for some nice shoes to go with some jeans she brought the other day, and if she has to get some shoes of course she has to get a bag to go with it! As she's looking on the walls she feels eyes staring, she turns and see a man. Tall, handsome, black and around 6 feet. She thinks to her self "dam he got style" but the man is still staring even though she looked away. She grows annoyed and hurry's to buy her shoes to get out the store. The lady at the desk said "Your total is 1,750 dollars, but Mr. Brown said anything you buy is on him" with a smile on her face she proceeds to bag the shoes. Xoni looked at the lady puzzled, she says "Excuse me? Um..I- I don't know who that is, who is Mr.brown?" The lady replied "That man over- oh..never mind. He must have left the store but that's ok, it's already payed for. Have a nice day ma'am"  as  she hands Xoni her bag. As she is walking out the store she's confused, she wanted to know who would do a nice thing like that, even though she had more than enough to pay for her own stuff. She continued shopping, now looking to find a matching bag from another store, she looks around in Tory Burch. She see's this beautiful black bag on the case in front of her and immediately calls the sale agent over saying she would like that one. Going around the store again she sees two more, one pink and the other one white she also points out those, along with a pair of sandals that would go nicely with the pink one next summer. As the cashier is ringing her up, the total come out to be 5,533 dollars. When Xoni goes to hand the lady her card she says "Oh no ma'am there is no need for your card, Mr. Brown said that everything you get is on him" Xoni replies "So you're telling me Mr. Brown is going to pay for my over 5'000 totaled items, again?" " Yes ma'am" the lady replied. " Who is this Mr. Brown? I don't know wh-" Xoni says as she was abruptly cut off with a deep voice coming from behind her "Hey, how you doin" the mysterious Mr. Brown said. His accent sounds like any other hood nigga, but more calm. She couldn't quite explain it. Xoni turns around to meet the same 6'0 feet tall man that was in the other store with nice style. He had on a black Amiri varsity jacket with a black tee, Amiri jeans, and Louis Vuitton shoes. Any regular person wouldn't know what he had on because even though these were big designer brands, they didn't scream the name on them. But Xoni knew because she's just a girl who is into fashion. "Hi...so you were the one who also payed for my stuff in the other store too?" Xoni replied "Yea, yeen had no nigga that like  to pay for yo stuff, shorty" he replied. Xoni eyes grew big for a quick second. She was taken aback by the semi rude comment he made "No, I prefer to pay for my own stuff because I got it, shorty" she replied. He smirked then nodded at the lady at the desk to continue with the purchase and soon handed him her bags. "What's yo name?" He said. "Kaitlynn" she lied and said. "No it ain't, a pretty girl like you won't have no basic ass name like that" he replied. "Yes it is" she insisted. He did a light chuckle, " Now may I have my bags, please" Xoni said. " Yea you can after you tell me yo real name...." He replied. Xoni stood there for a second eventually crossing her arms and giving in. "Xoni" she replied with a little eye roll. "Woo, she got a lil sas to her" he replied noticing the little eye roll. "Xoni... must be short for Xolani, which means peace. That's beautiful" he said as he handed her bags to her. "Thank you" she replied.