Part 6

It was pretty late so instead of waiting for him I just went to bed. When I woke the next morning he wasn't laying down asleep next to me. I started to get pretty worried and I wanted to take my mind off of it so I did my normal routine in the morning, shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair and get dressed. Even though I wasn't going anywhere until later on I wanted to look cutesy today so I weared a matching pink set with some silver jewelry to pop it off. By the time I was done doing that, I heard the codes punching in the door. So I went by the stairs looking over the railings. When Kam came in he looked tired, as expected because he was gone all night. He couldn't even make it up the stairs, he just plopped on the couch and went straight to sleep.

I didn't want to wake him, so to keep my mind occupied I refreshed the house, quietly not wanting to wake him up. When I got done it was 12 in the evening, and I was bored but kam was still sleeping. To pass time, I went to get a book to read off the shelf, a book called Then and Now. I sat in a couch chair and began reading, the book was pretty good. I noticed kam began to twist and turn which means he's probably gonna wake up soon. I was so bored I couldn't take it anymore, it was going on 6 in the evening. I walked over to kam and climbed on top of him, sitting on his abdomen. He woke up stretching and smiling "Sup shorty" his said putting his hands on my waist when he got done. "You was sleep alll day" I replied. "Aw damn" he said checking the time on his watch. He looked back at me doing a quick glance "you look good" he said giving me his little grin. I blushed. "Stop trynna rizz me up" I said smiling. He did a little chuckle because he knew I be catching on to him. "Look doe, that dinner I'm taking you to is tonight at 9 and it's 6 right now so I'm gonna go get ready and stuff"

Later that night

Kam was waiting for me downstairs, he was already ready and I was on my way down. When I came down he looked stunned. I was wearing a black dress with ysl heels with the matching bag.

Kam wored a black suit with a burgundy dress shirt and black and velvet lanvin sneakers

Kam wored a black suit with a burgundy dress shirt and black and velvet lanvin sneakers. "You look good" he said. "Thank youu" I said as I came down the steps. When we got outside he even opened the car door for me, he is such a gentleman. He drove his black tinted Maybach, he had one hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel. Every now and then he turned his head looking at me, admiring me. Kam makes my heart skip a beat, I'm irrevocably and uncontrollably in love with him. But I know that in the back of my mind as long as I have Amaree out looking for me, I could never settle. "Whachu thinking about shorty" he said. I did a light chuckle and said nothing. There was a kind of awkward silence in the car, he could tell I was lying. "Look shorty, yeen got nun to worry about. Stop trippin I gotchu" he said breaking the silence. "Ok" I said smiling and looked back out the window. After a while we arrived at the restaurant, it was super fancy, nothing but foreign cars and valet outside. He got out the car and came on my side opening the door for me. He grabbed my hand and led me inside while valet parked the car. We got inside and took our seats, we were away from everyone else and I was definitely fine with that because he knew I would be on edge. We sat and talked and ate. We had a great time, he made me smile and laugh. And as we laughed together it warmed my heart. This is the best day I had in a long time, I wish that this day could loop over and over again and never end. He wanted to know my birthday, my middle name, what my family was like, what they called me in my family, did I like my family, he wanted to know why I get so shy whenever he's around me and more. I told him my birthday is January 24th, and it's actually coming up since it's almost the end of December. I asked him what was his. "April 20th" he replied. Hmm a Taurus, I like that. " So what are we" I asked. I was hoping that he would say something on the lines of figuring it out. But instead he said "I know you don't actually want to be in a relationship, but I'm down for whateva shorty. I'm ready when you ready" ....honestly that's better than just figuring it out. "Ok" I replied. He's smart, he knows how to get me and I liked that in a guy. Not long after I had to go to the ladies room, I told him and he said ok. When I got up, I had to walk on the side where everyone else was and I did it quickly trying not to get noticed. Out the corner of my eye I seen some girl staring while I was walking, I did a quick glance and she looked away. She began talking to the group of girls she was sitting with. She must've thought I was someone but I as a precaution was I starting to feel uneasy. I peed then washed my hands. While I washed washing them someone came in, one of the girls at that table. She stood a few sinks down from me, refreshing her makeup. I didn't look up I just minded my business but I could feel her staring at me every now and then. When I reached to grab a paper towel she said something "oh my gosh heyy, you look so familiar have I seen you on instagram?" She said. That's weird because I have Instagram but I don't post anything. "No I don't have an Instagram" I simply replied. Doing a small smile. When I reached for the door handle she said "Wait so you're not Xolani?" She said. I paused. My breath began to become unsteady. I kept my composure and said "No, who's that" with a confused look on my face. "....oh ok...enjoy the rest of your day" she said. I walked out and looked at the table. They stared dead at me, one even had her phone out trying to make it seem like they wasn't taking a picture. I continued walking and when I got to the table I didn't sit back down. The look on my face made kam worried. "You good? Wassup shorty?" He said. "They saw me, t-they know who I am I wanna go please, take me back" I replied. We then immediately left the restaurant. When we got in the car he drove fast, really really fast. Checking the review mirror every now and then to make sure no one followed us. The whole time I was zoned out. All I could think about was kam finding me.