Part 8

2 months ago

                                *Kams pov*

Xoni was freaked out and scared that people seen her while we were out having fun. She thought that they knew her, that they were coming for her because that nigga Amaree been looking for her. Ian too worried, actually Ian worried at all. I love that girl, I'll fight till my last breath protecting her. I promised.

When we got home she was pacing and stuff so I told her to calm down. I walked up to her and stopped her by grabbing her waist as she was pacing. I placed a kiss on her forehead and said "Chill shorty you good. I gotchu Ight?" And I guessed that calmed her mind she stopped pacing and went in the bathroom to shower. I did the same but in the guest room. After I was done she was still showering so I waited in bed for her, I wanted to make sure she was still cool. After about 10 minutes the shower turned off and after about 3 she came out. She got in bed and layed down facing me. We stared at each other for a minute. I could see it in her eyes that she was scared. Ian wanna say nun, she was already too much in her head. I just grabbed her n pulled ha close. Gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep.

I could feel something poking my back. I turned around and there was a gun right in my face. The man holding the gun held a finger up to his lips, telling me to keep quiet. *BAMB* he hit me with the gun and knocked me out. I woke later tied to a chair, with that same gun to my head. As I looked straight I seen him, Amaree. "You gone die tonight nigga." He said. "You wanna bet on it?" I replied. "Yea, yo life." He said. And before I could even reply another man put duck tape over my mouth. I was about to go in on that nigga. Not long after Xoni woke and seen me bound to the chair with a gun pointed towards me. "Wait wait please, please don't shoot him" She said to the random man with the gun pointed to my head "Please?"Amaree asked. "Please? Please what?" He added. "Please don't kill him it's my fault, I'll go right now with you willingly." Xoni pleaded. Tears began to form in her eyes. Amaree pulled her off the bed and started choking her out. As he was pulling her she screamed. I started moving trying to speak but being bound to the chair with duck tape over my mouth left me beat. "You gone beg for this bitch ass nigga life? On my soul Xolani you better be playing G. I swear to god I'll fuck you up in here" he said. "A-Amaree-" "he musta dicked you down the way you in here pleading for his life shorty." Amaree said cutting Xoni off. She shook her head. "No, no he didn't I swear, it wasn't his fault I ran away it was mine. I did it, I'm the one who ran awayyy. I'll come with you right now and this time I'll stay I promise" She cried. "I know, I know you not gone run away, cause ima make sure of it" he said. Amaree turned Xoni around, made sure she was facing me. I already knew what he was about to do. "Get one last look at him shorty, cause this the last look you gone get" he said. I took a deep breath. *BOOM* Everything went black.

2 week later*

I woke up and seen bright lights on the ceiling. I looked to my right and seen my nigga woady
(Woah-dee) sitting down in the chair. "Bout time nigga" he said. The doctor then walked in. "Heyy Mr. Robinson, glad to see you up. Now you didn't suffer too much. In about two months you should be good as new. The metal plate in your skull saved you. It stopped the bullet from reaching to your brain. The force of the impact however is what did the damage. But thanks to your friend getting you to the hospital at the right time, you made it. Give it two months follow the instructions to heal and you'll fine." He said. "Thanks doc" I said raspy. "How long have I been out for" I asked. "2 weeks" he replied. "A miracle really, most patients would've been in a coma, for months." He added. He then walked out. That dumb ass nigga Amaree didn't think that he was being watched. I knew he was coming it was all a part of the plan. I had to make it seem real. "You've been watching him?" I asked woady. "Yea, 734 pine street is the house he been keeping her in. He leaves at night, but not everyday. He got other people making his money for him. He keeping a close eye on her, security is also tight." He replied. "Preciate it, 100 will be in your acc by tonight." I said shaking his hand. "Woulda still did it without the money, you my dawg" He said.