Part 5

When I walked in his closet I just grabbed something simple, sweats and a tee. Even though it was big and barely fit it felt comfortable. After I showered I got in his bed I fell asleep not even a minute later, it was so comfy and the sheets smelled bomb.

I don't even know how long I was asleep for but I woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes yawning. When I came to my senses I noticed the bedroom door was open. I heard something hit a surface coming towards the closet and as I looked over kam was in there. "My bad shorty Ian mean to wake you up" he said. He was standing in the closet putting his pants on. He had on no shirt, he was tatted up baby. From his neck to his arms to his chest. Ou that must've hurt. "How long was I sleep" I asked. "Ion een kno, we got here at like 3 sum in the morning" he replied. Doing girl math I would say I went to bed around 4:30 close to 5 so I been sleep for 8 hours. "Oh" I replied just looking at him, honestly he can kidnap me any day. Don't get me wrong Amaree is fine too but Kam is just so nice. He noticed me looking "like Whachu see shorty" he said grinning. I looked away quickly trying to make it seem like I wasn't staring at him like that. I just did a light chuckle and went to the bathroom because I had to pee, now this part of the bathroom does have a door. By the time I got done he was already dressed. He came up to me and said "I gotta go out to handle some bidness, you can stay if you want" he said. I waited a moment to respond every time he speaks to me he makes eye contact. Looking up at him I said "what if I don't wanna stay" I replied. "Then I'll take you where eva you wanna go" he said in a seductive tone. I could tell he was a natural flirt. He been trynna Rizz me up ever since he got here. We broke the silence with a quick laugh, I loved his energy he was so genuine and sweet. "But nah for real, stay shorty" he said. "Ok" I replied. Honestly, I wanted to stay. I'm kinda starting to like being around him even though I only been here a few hours. "If you get hungry it's some stuff in the fridge or pantry you can help yoself to. See you later shorty" he said while walking out the bedroom door.

After a while I went downstairs, I wasn't hungry but I was thirsty. I opened the refrigerator and got me a fruit punch Arizona. I looked around when I got done drinking some. his house was so neat and he knew how to decorate. It's fye. I sat on the couch watching tv for a little while until it got boring, I shut it off and noticed he had a bookshelf. I loved reading, I grabbed a book called survival of the sickest. I started reading and I got hooked on it from the jump, it's so good and I was learning stuff that I never knew before. Time passed without me knowing and before I knew it, it was dark out and I still was reading the book. I heard Kam's car pull up in the driveway, not long after the codes in the door began to punch in. "Sup shorty" he said smiling seeing me on the couch. "Hi kamm" I replied smirking. "I honestly thought you would've been gone before I got back, and you still up shorty" he said. I looked at the time and it was going on 11 at night. "Oh I was reading a book and it was really good, I lost track of time" I said. "You like reading huh" he replied. "...I love reading actually" I replied. "That's wassup" he said sitting next to me. I was sitting comfortably on the couch with my legs also on the seat while I held my book open. "...ion wanna scare you or nun shorty but word on the street is they looking for you, and it's a 50k reward for who ever finds you" he said. Damn, it was to good to be true after all. "...so you gone bring me to em for the 50k" I asked sadly. "Nah yeen gotta worry about that shorty. I'll neva do no shit like that." He replied. I was relieved when he said that. I closed the book and just gave him a hug. When I did I felt safe. Like the world was still, we hugged for a moment but for me it felt like eternity. "Thank you" I said. "No prolem shorty" he replied. After I let him go he said "Stay here with me and I'll protect you shorty. You shouldn't have be going through that shit. From now on I gotchu just say the word" "..really?" I replied. Silence fell for a moment, and in that moment he looked at me dead in the eye. Admiring me. "Forever" he replied breaking the silence. I shed a tear. The words that I needed to hear for so long had finally came, on that note I never wanted to leave. I enjoyed his presence, I liked the feeling of feeling protected. when I hugged him it was like I was floating, like nothing really mattered, as if nothing was there. "Then I'll stay forever" I replied. "Ight bet" he said. "Tomorrow morning I'll run to the mall to get you some stuff because my stuff don't fit yo tiny self. Write down whateva you want and I gotchu" he added.

Tuff loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara