Part 4

Amaree has been keeping me here for a total of 5 days. Tonight is the night where I can try to run. He is throwing a party and all of his hoodlum friends will be here, which makes it easier for me to slip past the guards. Amaree crazy self has went to an extent of renovating the house to make another closet just so he could buy me clothes. Anything that I wanted, everything from shoes to clothes to necklaces to RINGS.... No matter how many times I say I don't want it or no thank you he won't listen. It's like it goes through one ear and out the other. I mean don't get me wrong, he is nice and all and I appreciate the stuff he got me but I can't be brought. Ever since he gave me flowers I've been sticking to the making him think I love him back plan. And no I didn't fuck him, and I don't plan on it.

I was downstairs, sitting on the couch when Amaree came down. "Xoni, comer" he said. I didn't get up I just stared at him until he gave me that look that makes me want to melt. Eventually I gave in and came. "What" I replied. "So that party that I'm throwing tonight, don't get any ideas. Don't show out. Don't be trynna make friends. Don't do nunna that shit. I'm letting you know right now because I know how you get, so I'm saving you from getting fucked up. Ight?" He said. I looked at him with a raised brow. "Fucked up?" I replied. He didn't say anything he just looked at me like I was dumb. I don't know why he's being mean to me because I didn't do anything. I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm. I yanked it away and kept walking. I went up the steps into the guest room and locked the door. The guest room is also where I've been sleeping. He think he OWN me...oh ima show his ass.

I looked at all the new shit be brought me, looking for something nice tight and sexy so every last one of them niggas who gone be at that party will stop and stare. Nothing too flashy, I still have to go through with the escape plan. The color black complements me so well. I needed something sexy, something that fits my phasic...then I saw it.

I mean it's not my style at all but I knew if I wore this I would make him furious

I mean it's not my style at all but I knew if I wore this I would make him furious. Since he think he runs me I'll show him. The party starts at 10 and it was currently 8. To past time I took a nice and long shower, making sure that when I spray my perfume it would linger all through the crowd. By the time I got out it was close to 9:30. Which is actually great, I had time to do my makeup and hair, I should be done by 10:30. I want everyone to be here so that when I come down the stairs, I can see the look on his face.

I could hear the music coming from downstairs. That means everybody's here. I did my last finishing touches and made my way down the steps. All eyes were on me just like I planned, but I didn't see Amaree, he must be somewhere else. When I looked around I seen that there was liquor on the table and you dam right I poured me a cup. In the mix of making my drink some random came up to me "wassam shorty" he said. I normally would ignore a ghetto ass hoodlum like this but tonight? Oh baby I'm putting on a show. I did a light chuckle and said "Not shitt" he looked at me and turned his head sideways, admiring my body. He grabbed my hand making me turn in a 360 "whewww" he said. " what's yo name shorty?" He added. Instead of Xoni I just I just said Xo ( pronounced Za) "Xo, what's yours." "K-" before he found reply one of Amaree's guards showed up. "Mr.brown told me to tell you that if you want to keep your life, I suggest you get out of his house now sir." The guard said. "Ohhh shit this brown girl? My bad Ian kno" The man replied. I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not his g-" and before I could get it out I felt a hand touching my waist. Gradually going up and up. I tried to catch it but he was to smooth and fast. His hand went up to my chin turning my hand to the side making me kiss him. It wasn't a regular kiss it was the kind to let that man I was just talking to know that I "was" in fact his. I tried pulling away but he was too strong. Amaree looked at the man when he got done kissing me and the man made his way to the door. His hand went from my chin to my neck. "Amar-" I tried to say before he gripped it and said "Ion kno what the fuck you got goin on gee, you know exactly what you doing shorty. Take yo ass upstairs and take this shit off" he said sternly in my ear. He let me go pushing me towards the direction he wanted me to go, upstairs.

Tuff loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara