One

"Ngghhhh aaahhhh"

"You're so tight arghh fuckkhhh"

The strange voice came out from an iPad, it's from a BL series called 'The Lovers Night', one of the hit series in this streaming platforms. The boy who's watching the series moves uncomfortably, he moves his thigh strangely, he also bites his lips as his eyes lingering the intimate scene from the series.

"Arghh shithhh I'm gonna cumhh...."

"Aahhh aahhh....AHHHHH"

"AH!" The boy suddenly screamed and his pants looks wet, again. He grabs some tissues and wipes it from the inside.

This boy name is Nunew Chawarin, a 20s boy majoring in English Department who is still........a virgin.

A boy who's on his age have a explosive desire to have a sexual experience, right? And that is happening to Nunew, he wants to have sex

A boy who's on his age have a explosive desire to have a sexual experience, right? And that is happening to Nunew, he wants to have sex. He's jealous of his friends who keeps bragging about how their partner fuck them. Just look at him, he can cum with just seeing a NC scene from a series. Nunew takes off his glasses and walks to the bathroom because he needs get ready to go to his university.

Nunew looks at his reflection in the mirror, "I'm not that hideous tho, why no one wants me?" Nunew pissed with the fact he's still single plus virgin. He hissed at the reality before he turns the shower on and cleans himself then get ready to go study in the uni.

———

Nunew arrived at his university with car and now he's walking to main hall to meet with his bestie because they always walks to the class together. He stands in the main hall for a bit as he's waiting for his besties to come. Not long after, both of his besties finally shows up and walks towards Nunew.

"Hey Nuuu" greets Namping who comes with his another best friend, Nat.

"Why you look so blue huh? Something bothering you?" ask Nat as he keep looking at Nunew. Nunew is a bit shock that Nat able to know that he had 'something', well there's no need to hide tho because his friends know what his 'main concern'

"It's nothing, it's just my thoughts that keep thinking why i haven't get boyfriend yet" Nunew sighed heavily. Namping and Nat looks at each other with a worried expression on their faces.

"Ouhhhh sweety, it's fine. I'm sure that someone who's hot and handsome will come to you one day, just like me and Keng. He approached me at the bar and asks to have one night stand with him" says Namping as he stroking Nunew's arms.

"Speaking of hot and handsome, check out who've arrived Nu" says Nat as he nudging Nunew and pointing his finger to something. Nunew look at what's Nat pointing........turns out it's Zee Pruk, the guy that acts in series that Nunew watched this morning, the one who does the NC scene. He's one of the rising star at the moment so he's pretty famous.