Five

The car ride to Zee's place was as quiet as being in the cemetery, no conversation at all. Nunew was excited earlier but he becomes scaredy cat again once he entered his car with ZEE. The atmosphere is changed completely and this situation went on throughout the 15-minutes car ride till they reached Zee's place. Damn it, it is huge, IT'S A PALACE.

Zee gets off from the car first to open the car door for Nunew

Zee gets off from the car first to open the car door for Nunew. With Zee being this gentle, Nunew almost ready to open his leg for him, he's so down with any kind of act of services. As Nunew getting off from the car, Zee leads him to get inside his house. His house is not only majestic from the outside but also from inside as well, even Nunew's house is not great as this, mostly filled with family's heirloom.

 His house is not only majestic from the outside but also from inside as well, even Nunew's house is not great as this, mostly filled with family's heirloom

Zee grabs Nunew's wrist and take him to sit on the couch in the living room. Seems like he's living by himself here cause the house is feels empty.

"Did you live here by yourself?"

"Yes, my parents lives abroad so I'm here alone by myself" says Zee with his deep voice while he's tucking Nunew's hair in his earlobe. Little touch from Zee already enough to make Nunew freeze, can't continue his words.

Seeing Nunew like this, Zee takes this chance to lean towards him and go for his neck again. But this time Zee doesn't only kiss Nunew's neck, he uses his tongue to lick Nunew's skin. Wet and hot sensation from Zee's tongue makes Nunew lets out his moans for the first time. He also smiles when he moans, he loves this, it's so fuckin good....

After finished licking Nunew's neck, Zee moves away from Nunew's neck and looks at Nunew who looks so read and his eyes almost closed, he looks so sexy in Zee's head

After finished licking Nunew's neck, Zee moves away from Nunew's neck and looks at Nunew who looks so read and his eyes almost closed, he looks so sexy in Zee's head.....Zee shakes his head a little before and removes that thought from his head, he have to play gentle, he doesn't want to scare Nunew because it's his first time.

"Have you ever kiss before?" asks Zee as he softly stroking Nunew's face with his thumb, trying to make Nunew calm.

Nunew shakes his head slowly, "No.."

"So I'm your first?" says Zee again and Nunew nods in tiny which is very cute.

Zee smiles with showing his teeth, "I'll be very honoured to be the first person who ever taste this cherry lips, and i hope no one will taste lips other than me" whispers Zee in front of Nunew face as he moving closer to Nunew's lips. And finally Zee touches his lips with Nunew's. When their lips touch, Nunew feels like he got electrocuted but in a good way, he doesn't know how to explain this but definitely he definitely like this called kissing.

Zee breaks their kissed and puts his forehead against Nunew's forehead, "Take this as your lesson" whispers Zee in front of Nunew's lips, Zee's lips touches with Nunew's as he speaking ealier.

Nunew who is already down for Zee, just nods his head, "Okay.."

Zee captures Nunew's lips and puts one of his hand on Nunew's nape and strokes slowly with a little grabbing of his hair. Nunew who taste all of this sensation at one time just puts his hands on Zee's shoulder and squeezes it.

Zee nibbles Nunew's top lips softly then he bites Nunew's bottom lips to open a bit of his mouth and Zee puts his tongue inside

Zee nibbles Nunew's top lips softly then he bites Nunew's bottom lips to open a bit of his mouth and Zee puts his tongue inside. He tries to play with Nunew's tongue but as we know that this is Nunew first time so his tongue is stay stiff when Zee's tongue is going all over his tongue. With a lot of braveness, Nunew finally decides to try moves his tongue and after that his tongue doesn't stiff like before. With a hard grabbing on Nunew's hair and Nunew is getting better in tongue's play, it shows that they really enjoyed each other.

Inside of Zee's head, he doesn't want to end this in just want one night only. Zee breaks off their kisses and Nunew is breathing the oxygen with his very wet lips.

"That's your lesson for today, i will see you again next time, okay" says Zee as he wiping Nunew's wet lips.

Nunew shocks with what's Zee saying, so he still a virgin for today and there will be next time agenda with Zee??, "Next time??" ask Nunew with his tiny voice that makes Zee want to squeeze him because he is so cute

"Yes, next time. What? You have a problem with that?" asks Zee back to Nunew, then Nunew shakes his head

"You know you can't ace something in just one night" says Zee as he stroking Nunew's cheeks that makes Nunew heart flutter with his gentle move.

"Come on, let me drive you home" says Zee again while he's ruffling Nunew's hair before he gets up from the couch.

———

Yesterday is still feel like a dream Nunew, he got his partner and turns out he got the jackpot, his partners is Zee Pruk, his celebrity crush.

Every touch from Zee is still attached on Nunew's mind. That moment always rewind inside of Nunew's head, like now Nunew is walking on the hallway in the uni with his smiley face.

Eventhough he still have his virginity, it doesn't mean that he didn't enjoy yesterday's moment with Zee. But the real problem is how he will face Zee when they accidentally meet in the uni? Damn it, Nunew haven't figured that out yet and he didn't ask Zee about this. Should he act normal? Or act like they know each other? Or act like they're total stranger?

But before Nunew is finished with his thoughts, his wrist is suddenly grab by someone and he got dragged inside the man's toilet. Nunew can't even see the face because it happened so fast.

Once Nunew and him inside the toilet, Nunew's back are pushed on the toilet's door and suddenly there's something plumpy and wet touching his lips.

Oh no......this is bad. Nunew tries so hard to push the person who kissed him and eventually he finally did it, he pushes the person who kissed him forcedly. Nunew pants his breath while looking down and can't try to look at that person because he's panicking and also the light inside the toilet is dimmed.

"So you don't remember the taste of my lips hm?" says the person who just kissed him. Wait.....he knows this voice.

Nunew looks up and he can finally see clear the person in front him, Nunew balled his eyes out when he recognized him.

"Zee??!!!" says Nunew out loud while Zee is just looking at him with his gorgues chuckles and smiles.

TBC