Six

Previously...

Nunew looks up and he can finally see clear the person in front him, Nunew balled his eyes out when he recognized him.

"Zee??!!!" says Nunew out loud while Zee is just looking at him with his gorgues chuckles and smiles.

———

"What are you doingg??!!!" says Nunew panicking as he covering his mouth with hands.

"Seeing you?" says Zee with a gorgeous smile line on his face.

Nunew drops his hand and judges Zee with his gaze, "Oh wow, it's such good way to 'see' someone you know" says Nunew in sarcastic tone.

Zee just chuckles, "As i said before, we continue your lesson next time" says Zee as he stroking Nunew's waist with his hands.

Nunew smacks Zee's chest with his hand, "But not in the uni?!! What if someone sees us? Your career will be at risk and my lifee too!!"

"That's why we have to do it in secret" says Zee again to assure Nunew.

Nunew sighs deeply, "This is not in secret, this is in a public toilet and someone can COME in anytime"

"You're being too paranoid, Nu"

"I don't care if you call me that but i don't want to risk it, so we better find other place and we better do it discreetly" utters Nunew firmly. Yesterday he wasn't like this, he's still shy with Zee but perhaps being afraid of being caught in public makes Nunew talk to Zee like this.

Zee smiles after Nunew's saying his statement, "Alright, as you wish, Nu" after Zee saying that, Nunew leaves the toilet followed by Zee from the back.

Coincidentally, when they left the toilet, they coincidentally bump into Namping who's passing by in the hall.

"Oh hey Zee and ..... Nunew?" says Namping as he confused seeing Zee and Nunew together.

Nunew just waves his hands and Zee greets him, "Hey Ping"

"I was about to ask how both of you are together right now but whatever there's something even more important than that. Nu, it's good that you're here, we need to go to the mall now. My favorite shoes is on sale and it's on discount. We have to get there now!!!"

"Sorry ping, i didn’t bring my car today" Nunew was dropped off by his driver today cause his car is going thru some weekly maintenance.

"I can take both of you there" says Zee to Namping. Nunew quickly turns his head to Zee and Zee looks at him to and just smiles.

"Really???" says Namping with his starry eyes while grabbing Zee's arm and Zee nods his head, "That's great, cousin. Okay, come on, there's no time to lose" says Namping as he grab both Zee's and Nunew's arm.

'Damn you Namping' - thought Nunew

———

Now Zee, Nunew, and Namping are inside the mall and have already went into the store that Namping impatiently wants to go. Namping is currently trying all kinds of shoes the store holds, meanwhile Zee and Nunew are just sitting and waiting for Namping somewhere in the store
"This is all your fault"

"Me? Why me, Nu? What did I do..."

"Why did you agree to take him shopping? Don’t you know that his shopping times will take at least 3 hours minimum, also you scared me just now when you drag me into the toilet and now I'm stuck with you here" says Nunew as he pouting and crossing his arms over his chest, he's actually a little bit mad after Zee suddenly kiss him in the uni and he wanted to stay away from him BUT the universe didn't hear his wish.....

Zee founds him cute with that mad-pouting, "Are you done sulking?"

"Huft,I'm not gonna talk to you"

"But you're talking to me right now"

Nunew's stupidity is showing, he closes his eyes tightly and bites his bottom lips, "hmmp Shut up" says Nunew firmly to sound scary but he's still cute in Zee's eyes.

Zee smiles and reaches for Nunew's cheeks and strokes it with his thumb, "You're so cute"

Of course, Nunew is startled with what Zee's doing. He quickly removed Zee's hands from his face.

"What the hell?!! What did i told you about doing things in the public??!!" says Nunew in frustration. THIS time is a bad timing, Namping is here and they're in public space, so it is a BIG NO.

Without showing his guiltiness, Zee just looking at Nunew, "I couldn’t handle it, you're just too cute, Nu" says Zee calmly that almost make Nunew explode like a volcano.

Nunew quickly closes Zee's mouth with his hands, "Ssshhhh!!!! Why are you talking like that? What if people hear you ??!!!" says Nunew panicking as he looks at their surrounding, luckily there's no person near them.

But you know Zee, he never listen to Nunew and let his intrusive thought out. Zee looks around their surrounding, it's just great, people can't see them because there's some mannequin in front of them. He pulls down Nunew's hand on his mouth, grab Nunew's nape, and pull it closer to him until he finally captures those plumpy lips of Nunew.

Nunew blinks so fast as he did not expect Zee to be THIS brave, his brain is telling himself that must resist it but his body is not listening to him and just accepting and comfortably enjoying what was done to him. Zee's lips on his is just so gentle and tempting that it made Nunew gave into the kiss. He slowly closes his eyes too and kisses Zee's back. They just devoured each other lips, forgetting that they are still in the public, not realizing that someone is coming closer towards them.

BRAAKK

"WHAT THE FUCK??!!!" Namping screams as he dropping all of his things to the floor. Zee and Nunew who shocked with Namping's scream, they quickly pull away from each other with Zee acting like nothing had happened, he even looked abit happy, while Nunew just turns red like a tomato looking everywhere but Namping eyes.

TBC