Four

Previously...

"Z-zee...?"

"What the.... Nunew....?"

Both of them looking at each other with such a puzzled expression. This is such a big plot twist that Nunew can't even imagine, his mysterious guy is actually........Zee?!!!!

———

None of them is making any sound, they're too shock with the reality. It's such a very big coincidence that just have 0.1% probability, well it happens though.

"W-wait.....are you 'snaplens' ?" Nunew need to be sure that Zee is the snaplens guy but Nunew hope Zee is not the guy......well maybe just a bit.

"Y-yeah...?" Zee's answer doesn't make Nunew feel better at all, it makes it worse.

Nunew feel his chest is getting tighter, "Y-you're kidding right? S-show me t-the a-account" says Nunew again to prove the 'credential' of Zee's identity. ThenZee shows the account that login in his phone, which is such a shocking cause Zee is REALLY the snaplens guy Nunew met on the bird app.

Nunew almost lose his mind and his face, this is so fucking embrassing!, "Shit.....oh my god, this is so embarrassing" Nunew covers his face with his hands and he's this close to burst out his tears.

Zee panicked when he saw Nunew almost burst his tears, people who saw this might get misunderstood, "Oh no, please don't cry please....let just sit down for now" Zee grabs Nunew's body and sit him down on the chair and Zee sit besides him..

Zee and Nunew sitting awkwardly, Nunew is trying to pull himself together and Zee is also processing this whole situation.

To break the ice, Zee decides to speak first, "Uhm......so........i know this is pretty awkward and embarrassing but at least....we met?" But instead of replying him calmly, Nunew replies him furiously.

" 'Pretty' ?!! God, this is the most embrassing moment in my life !!! We just met yesterday and now we met through an......dirty acc"

Zee had his ears ringing because of Nunew, he shakes his head a bit before he talks to Nunew again, "You have calm down first Nu, then we talk about it" Zee touch Nunew's tense back and rubs it slowly. It takes times for Zee to calm this boy down but eventually Nunew manages to relax.

"Are you calm now?" ask Zee as he still rubbing Nunew's back, then Nunew nods at Zee.

"Okay, let's start it from the beginning" Zee clears his throat, "So you're meowkitten?" Nunew nods again.

"Okay....wow I didn't expect at all that the one who'll come is you..."

"Neither do i.....Damn it, i know it was a bad idea"

"Well, at least you met someone with you know for the first time"

Nunew twitches his eyebrows, "How did you know that it's my first time?"

Zee chuckles at Nunew's response, "Your account still new and you don't have any post"

"Right...." answers Nunew as he fidgeting his finger because he still embrassed with all of this.

Zee clears his throat again, "So are we still on track? To give you a lesson?" says  Zee as he trying to bring back their purpose of meeting.

Nunew balled his eyes a bit, he still feel awkward and embarrassed wiyh this situation BUT the good point is his 'partner' is Zee Pruk, his celebrity crush a.k.a a hot handsome guy, his dream might have come true to have sex with handsome guy, so Nunew will just go to hit the road again, "Uhm.....i guess so?"