Two

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of alarm beeping is ringing all over the room, Nunew who's his face still buried on the pillow reachs out his hand to his drawer to pick up his phone and turns off the alarms. It's Friday so it means he only have one class which is a morning class, the class that he hates the most because it's on Friday which the end of the weekday plus it's in the morning, just fyi Nunew's not a morning person.

Nunew grabs his phone after turns off the alarm to check the time. His eyes still drowsy to see the time on his phone but his eyes fuzzly catch something on the notifications.

 His eyes still drowsy to see the time on his phone but his eyes fuzzly catch something on the notifications

His eyes suddenly opens and he quickly get up and sit on his butt. There's someone replying on Nunew's post, his finger shivers to touch the bird app logo to see the reply under his tweet.

 There's someone replying on Nunew's post, his finger shivers to touch the bird app logo to see the reply under his tweet

"Shit..." Nunew dropped his phone on his and close his mouth with his hands. He can't believe it's actually working, it's creepy and risky but it worked.

But Nunew still hesitant to do it 'this' way, he still haven't reply it yet. Maybe he should consult with Namping and Nat? No no no, it's too embarrassing to tell your friends that you're looking for sex buddy in social media. Nunew is drowned on his thoughts and doesn't realized he will get late for his class today. Nunew's back to reality and look at the time on his phone, it's 8.40, the class is begin in 20 minutes. He immediately runs to the bathroom and take a very quick shower or at least his body not smell anymore, well he can use a bottle of perfume tho.

———

Nunew barely made it to the class with just 1 minute before the absence closed. Namping and Nat already sat in the class, saving the spot for Nunew.

"What happened to you? You never THIS late" asks Namping who sits next besides him.

Obviously, he can't tell the 'truth', so he will come up with this lie, "My car's tires is flat, i need to call a mechanic to change the tire for me" says Nunew as he taking out his Ipad to note the study.

"But isn't your Porsche new? You bought it 3 days ago" asks Nat which makes Nunew's eyes balled a bit, he completely forgot that he used a brand new car to the uni since 3 days ago.

"Well....i don't know tho, I'm not a mechanic, the tires just flat like that, but i will call the dealer and deal with this situation" says Nunew to both of his friends. Before they could speak, the professor enters their class and quickly begin the class, Nunew sighs in relief.

- After 1-hour class -

But in that class, Nunew can't focus AT ALL. He's trying but the words from his professor just passing by from his ears. His mind is stick on that reply from his post last night, he keep thinking whether he should reply or not.

The gang walks out from the class together, Namping wants to go the mall, again, but Nunew can't go with him because he still feels sore on his legs and he have to return the book to the main library.

"So, I'm going to the mall by myself?" says Namping in disbelief as he placing his hand on his chest, pretending to feel betrayed.

"Yeah, i have to work in the cafe" Nat is working in the cafe but his working day is only Friday, you want know why? Just watch.

"Uhh but you're working in Max's cafe" says Nunew to his petite bestie and yup Nat is working in his BOYFRIEND's cafe.

"Yeah, i need to be independent, that's why I'm working"

"But the one who's paying your salary is Max" adds Nunew again.

Nat goes silent and thinks with his lips pouting, "Anyway i should get going, byeee bishessss" says Nat as he walking away to go to his 'work'

"I need to get going too, Ping. This book is hella heavy" says Nunew as he pointing the pile of book hugged in his arms with his chin.

"Fine, but make sure you hold your phone because i will need an opinion when i see cute outfit" says Namping as he pointing the finger on Nunew, and Nunew just nods at him. After that, Namping walks his way to his car and Nunew walks to the library which is not far from there.

When he goes inside the library, he goes straight to the librarian desk and returns all of the book. Finally, he won't be carrying this books again because all of the assignment is done and perfectly submitted to the professor. When he about to walk out to the door, he trips with his own feet but luckily, his face doesn't hit the ground because someone is catching his waist, preventing him from the fall and embrassment.

He wants to say thank you to the person, so he turns his back and he doesn't expet who's helping him...... it's ZEE.

"Hey, are you okay? It's lucky that i catch you or else you will be a laugh stock for the whole week hahaa I'm joking" jokes Zee to lighten the mood

But of course, Nunew can't be lighten because of this handsome guy because of him, "Y-yeah... I'm fine, T-thanks"

"It's fine, Oh and did Namping already give you my number?"

Nunew can't believe Zee still remember about this, "Y-yeah, he did"

"Then why don't you contact me?" asks Zee that makes Nunew almost faint to the ground. Nunew can't just randomly message him, it's ZEE PRUK, the hot star of Thailand, it's obvious that he can't mess around with a big star's contact number.

"N-noo....I don't want to disturb you with just unnecessary thing..." explain Nunew in the most explainable way.

Zee just chuckles at Nunew's answer and trust me, he looks so URGHH, "It's fine, Namping's friend are also my friend. I need to go first, i have to submit this paper. See you later and don't forget to contact me" says Zee to Nunew with a wink before he flees to submit his paper.

"Oh shit....what the fuck just happened....." Nunew almost lost his breath with Zee winked at him, his legs goes jelly right now. Not long after that, there's a notification pops on Nunew's phone, he quickly take out his phone.

 Not long after that, there's a notification pops on Nunew's phone, he quickly take out his phone

The person who reply him on the post is messaging him.....

TBC