Ten

That breaking news was so shocking for Nunew because it doesn't make any sense, he was with Zee last night, but he wasn’t aware of this

"Nu, you were at his house last night right? Did you know about this?" ask Namping. Nunew shakes his head in response.

“What?! You didn’t know about it?” Says Namping. "Ya…That's why im so  confused right now cause I don't know anything about this AT ALL" Of course, Nunew is confused. He was there but he didn't know if THAT happened when he was there.

"Nat, did you find anything else?" asks Namping to Mr. Know-about-everything, Nat.

"Okay, so apparently Zee did an IG live at midnight, around 12.30 AM" utters Nat as he showing the post that shows screenshot of Zee's Instagram Live.

"I was asleep, i slept at around 9 PM" says Nunew

"Tsk…That coward, he can’t even tell you about it face to face" Namping clicks his tongue.

"Tell me what?" Nunew frowned his eyebrows.

Namping shrugs his shoulder, "Tell that he actually likes you"

"EHH??"

——

Nunew couldn’t focused on his class because Namping's word is still stuck in his head 'He actually likes you' , that's a joke right? Zee likes him? It cannot be true!!??

Speak of the devil, Zee's message pops out in the notification.

"Come to my place tonight, i have something for you"

Nunew almost throw his phone after he saw the message, 'Something? What something?’

Luckily the class has ended before Nunew can actually throw his phone. Three of them walks out from the class.

"Zee just texted me" says Nunew, informing Namping and Nat.

"What did he say?" asks Nat.

"He want me to go to his place tonight"

"Huh that’s fast, i thought he would be chickened" Namping rolls his eyes.

"Stop bringing up about him liking me, Ping. It's not going to happen" says Nunew.

"Why? First, you have crush on him. Second, you two are sex buddy"

"That doesn't conclude anything" Nunew sighs.

"Listen, i know how's Phi Zee act when he has someone he likes. For example, even though I'm his cousin, I have never went to his condo once. Like ever since he bought that condo I haven’t been there at all, and you who's stranger-to-be-sex-buddy went to his place and have sex there  just after a few meet ups. Doesn’t that explains A LOT?"

"But still...." Nunew still isn’t sure about any of this, because he is just a nobody while Zee is somebody....

"Look" Namping clasped his hand, "If he doesn't confess to you, i will break his neck because he already fucked my best friend and suddenly says that he like someone else. I will sure break his neck if that happens" says Namping as he clenched his fist.