Chapter 22- Diary (Part 1)

(Tw- this part contains attempt of self harm and suicide)

Tae pov

Blood.

There was blood on the floor. and it was trailing down from her hands. For a second, I felt like my whole world stopped. I couldn't process what was going on. She suddenly started falling and that's when I came back to my senses.

I quickly caught her and threw away the kitchen knife from her hand. She looked at me with guilty eyes and unknowingly, my tears started to fall too.

Without wasting any more time, I carried her outside and grabbed the first aid box. I dressed her hand after cleaning the blood with cotton wool.

Y/n- "Tae-"

*slap*

Shit

I just slapped her. She held her cheek where I slapped her and she looked at me. I wasn't in my senses, so I held her collar and harshly said

Tae- "What was that? WHAT WAS THAT Y/N?!"

She was very frightened and we both were crying. I gently cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. Her lips were trembling and so were my hands.

Tae- "What were you trying to do?"

She looked down and I embraced her. She started crying heavily as I gripped tighter around her tighter.

Y/n- "I'm tired Taehyung...I'm tired of this. I've never done anything wrong to anyone... why does everyone hate me so much?"

Tae- "N...no one hates you, baby..."

Y/n- "No! Everyone hates me! I don't even have any for living. No one loves or cares for me, my own parents fucking hate me, and I've...I've taken an innocent life!"

I was continuously shaking my head as a 'no' but she continued to speak.

Y/n- "You know...I would've done this a long time ago. B...but I couldn't. B...because there were many people relying on my company. But...but now, I know...you can handle the company well. Please...Taehyung, let me die-"

I shut her down by pressing my lips against hers. Our first kiss. And mine too. But that's not important right now. I pulled away and held her chin to make her face me.

Tae- "Listen here sweetie, there might be people who hate you, but believe me. There are even more people who love you. There are thousands of families that can have a full-day meal just because of you. There are millions of people who could've starved to death if you hadn't offered jobs to them."

She looked at me and I kissed her again, deeply. I could taste our salty tears mixing together. A while later, she too kissed me back. I pulled away wanting oxygen, and rested my forehead on hers and whispered.

Tae- "Think about all those people. Think about how Jimin, Hoseok Hyung and Jungkook would react if they got to know this. Think about...me"

Y/n- "I'm...I'm sorry Tae..."

She hugged me tightly and sniffed cutely. I got butterflies when she called me 'Tae' for the first time.

Tae- "Promise me you'll never leave me...ever"
After a bit, she replied.

Y/n- "I...I will never leave you."

Tae- "Does that...hurt?"

I asked nervously pointing at her cheek and she pouted cutely.

Y/n- "Yes"

"Oh no..."

I went out and brought an ice bag and held it on her cheek. I took her treated wrist and kissed it.