6- Collar

"She's not- okay maybe she is my cat!" Stiles laughs. He looks down at her once again and moves the hair out of her face. "You don't understand! I cried my eyes out onto her fur, and she never once left.",

Stella stops him there. "I left at night a few times. And I just tried to leave because I didn't want you to hate me."

"But you came back," He mumbles, saddened a bit to hear that she had just attempted to run away.

"Of course, I'd come back. You made me eggs this morning! And you fixed my water fountain! And you let me sleep on your chest-- you also give nice cuddles-- you talk a lot when you get excited or when you're thinking- it's comforting," Stella shrugs, cutting herself off and hiding her face once more with the Star Wars blanket. He removes it from her face once more and shakes his head.

"That is the first time a girl-- or anyone at that fact-- has complimented me for talking a lot," he chuckles. He squeezes her into a hug before adding more words. "Let's get you some proper clothes, yeah?"

Stiles promptly gets up and finds some clothes for her. He was glad he packed extra clothes, otherwise he would have been doomed. Maybe I can go shirtless so she has a nightshirt, he thought.

Stella grabs the pair of clothes and examines them. "These are your night clothes," she says with a furrow of her brows. "Comfy." soon she crawls into the tent and changes.

Stiles on the other side was biting the inside of his lip. He was nervous. One: his cat was a girl; he figured that out a week ago. Two: the girl looked like she stepped out of a fairytale.

Stella steps out, calling them both into the tent. They all go and Stella climbs between Stiles' legs. He guessed it was because she was already used to being close to him. "Stop biting your lip, you're going to get a scar." Stiles smiles at her and obeys. His hands instinctively start affectionately rubbing her arms.

"Can I join the cuddle puddle?" Scott asks with a puppy dog face. Stella opens her arms and he jumps onto her. She laughs as he lets out an "oomph" from the landing. He had missed and his knee hit the ground a bit hard.

Stella plus him on with ease and restricts him into a tight hug. "This is the first time we've cuddled altogether," Stella states in a squeak. Stiles then moves from under and lays his head on her chest. Stiles looks up from below where Scott is laying his head on her stomach. "That's because your small form couldn't allow us to cuddle you concurrently," Stiles whispers sarcastically.

Stella rolls her eyes while Scott snickers. "Does this mean I can finally start eating human food again? Cat food is gross, I've been eating squirrels and rabbits for a few weeks and I don't think I can stomach another small animal."

Stiles nods, "When we get home I'll order some pizza, but for now I want cuddles to ease my mind," Stiles mumbles drastically. He stuffs his face onto her breast. She squeaks at the unfamiliar feeling of something grazing her nipples. She grabbed the nape of his neck and moved his head a bit up so he wasn't breathing on her nipple. "My body is sensitive, Sti; you can just slam your face onto my boob like that," she whimpers. Her tit felt a bit sore now.

"Sorry."

"Yeah, Stiles. She has different parts."

Stiles slaps Scott's head playfully. "I'm fully aware that she has different genitalia than us," Stiles quips.

"Please don't talk about my genitalia like that," Stella laughs with panic. She was covering her face now with a blanket and Stiles once again uncovered her face.

"You're my cat remember? Oh, maybe I should get you a collar for your human form so everyone will know," Stiles inquires with a mischievous smirk. His eyes were glossed, showing he was thinking about it; he looked to enjoy the thought of it. Stella watched a soft look turn to a wicked one, feeling her stomach flip excitedly.

Scott raised his head and stared at his friend. Stella stared at Stiles as well. "You're gross dude."

Stella was shocked at his words. What kind of shit was he on? She knew he had Adderall earlier that day but a collar? Yes, she was his esa but- why? Then realization came over when he was meaning in a possessive intimate way.

"What? I always wanted to be in control of someone's leash! It's hot!" Stiles yells trying to defend himself. His voice cracked with embarrassment as he spoke. He hoped his idea wouldn't scare his Stel away.

Stella stifles a giggle. "It is kind of hot," she admitted in a small voice. She wasn't opposed to wearing a collar, as she was already used to wearing one in cat form. But the thought of wearing one now- she stops her thoughts and scratches her neck and she begins to sweat with nervousness. She was already wearing one. When she changed forms the collar stayed. "Uh, Sti? I'm kind of already wearing a collar if you haven't noticed."

Silence beats into the air but is soon broken by a speedy Stiles who sits up to check what she is saying is true. It was. Her red collar with the ESA charm is still attached. He examined it, his cold fingers flipping up the charm to look at what it read. "Stella Stilisnksi" along with his number and address.

"Oh shit," he groans huskily. He checked the collar with two fingers, tugging on it to make sure it wasn't too tight for her. "I like it, don't take it off." He then pulls Stella into his body, "Get off my kitty, Scott; Don't you see the collar?" he jokes. Stella slaps his chest and pulls a mocked pouting Scott back onto her body. "He's keeping me warm. I used to have fur, asshole."

Stiles couldn't stop thinking about how she looked good with the collar. How had he not noticed it earlier? He proposed that it was because he was too busy being shell-shocked with how glamorous she looked. But now the collar was the only thing on his mind. It was sick. The fact that he found his emotional support werecat attractive. It was like he was in a book written specifically for him... He felt blessed with it, almost too blessed.

Stiles laid on his back, Stella between her legs and Scott between hers, his head on her stomach. Stiles's hands rubbed the sides of her arms. He wanted to get a better look, so he ushered them to raise for a bit. He gathered the few pillows he brought along with a blanket to prop himself up. Once he got comfortable he purposefully dragged Stella in between his legs and covered her with his thick Star Wars blanket. Scott raised a brow as he knew what his friend was doing; So Scott settled with laying his head on his shoulder to ease his jealousy-filled mind.

Written: 12.27.23-12.28.23
Last edited: 12.28.23
Published: 12.30.23