9-Whole Lot Of Void Shit

Why was Stiles' scent different? And why is he being so weird? So many thoughts bombarded her mind, so fast that she could barely catch a breath.

"You don't have to say bye to him, you're ours." A rougher, huskier voice came out of Stiles. It sounded almost demonic, possessive, and stern all at the same time.

Stella notices how he says 'ours', but ignores it at first. "He's our friend; He's our friend," Stella rephrases, making sure he got the point. He didn't seem to like that answer; he grabbed her collar and read it to her. "Remember that, dove; You're ours," he says pointing his thumb to his chest.

"Yours: you're not gender fluid or nonbinary; The correct pronoun would be 'mine'," Stella repeats with a sly smirk. Her stomach was filled with caterpillars, begging to skip a stage and go through metamorphosis. They did: her stomach turns, flipping, and does backflips.

"Oh, dove. Don't you know? I'm not just one," he voices, sounding like a growl. He holds up a finger, then adds another along with words. "But two: a clever eighteen-year-old possessed by a chaotic 1000-year-old nogitsune spirit."

Stella stared into what she assumed was the spirit's eyes now. She scowled. "Listen here, Void," she spat. "You hurt my owner, Stiles, now if you hurt him again- we're going to have some serious problems," she threatened. For the next she got extra close, his eyes widening with amusement. "I don't care how old you are: Don't. Hurt. My. Stiles."

Void hums in approval and grabs her waist, caressing her bare thighs. "Little kitty has some attitude, Sti... Need to work on that, but it's amusing, I'll admit," he whispers, knowing full well that Stiles was watching, screaming at him for being so harsh to her, or even you touching her.

Stiles peeks though, "Thats not our agreement; Hands off what's mine."

Void takes over again, his eyes going just as hard again. "Now, Stiles. We can share... I'm not going to hurt the kitty... Just play with the pretty kitty," he grins grimly. Void swipes her bottom lip with his thumb and pulls it out. "Open wide, Kitty." Void's voice was much deeper than Stiles' filled with power and control.

Stella squints. "I ain't doing shit, you chaotic pillock," she spat.

Void smirks and kisses her forehead. "I'm not being chaotic right now... But I can if you'd like."

Stella gets up and pushes him onto his back. "Listen here, Void... The only reason why you get to keep running your mouth is because I'm allowing you to survive. I'm allowing you to not be hurt because you using Stiles like a meat suit... If it was any other bloke I would kill you right here," she says with a dark voice. She wasn't kidding: if it was anyone else she would have turned him to kill him. She knew the nogitsune lore by listening to Scott and Stiles talk about it with Kira and Lydia.

Then his eyes go soft and a proud smile appears on his face. "You shut him up; it hasn't been this quiet for so long," he yells with excitement. He showers her with kisses all over her face, landing some just below her neck to tease her a bit. Just then a dip was at the end of the bed with a Stiles look a. Everything was the same except his skin was pale and pasty, and his eyes had dark bags under them. "Hiya, Georgie," he waves. He then crawls on the bed, pushing Stiles off just as easily. He pins her arms together above her head. "You threatening me?"

Stella smirks and then bangs her head against his face, successfully hitting his nose. She kicks him off the bed and helps Stiles up off the floor. "I told you, to not hurt Stiles!" she lets out a screech, checking Stiles' limbs while he had the biggest blush on his pale face. Void stands up and appears behind and forces a kiss onto her cheek.

"Yes, ma'am. No harming our Stiles," he salutes. He then grabs Stiles by the face and kisses his forehead. "I'm sorry, little brother," he grumbles with a roll of his eyes.

"I guess that will do," she shrugs with a smile; Her smile then goes dark. "Don't hurt him again or I'll kick your foxy ass."

He sits down on Stiles' bed and reclines in a horizontal position, about 135 degrees: he was lying on the pillows, having them prop him up. Stella scratched her thigh, a string was loose and it was bothering her. She sits on the bed and pulls Stiles in, then she gets pulled away by Void. Void lightly kicks Stiles with his foot, "Get up here, dummy," he says nodding his head. Stiles rolls his eyes and crawls up next to them. Stella was pulled between Void's legs, laying on his chest. And Stiles had to fight for his life to be able to cuddle next to Void, laying his head on Stell's shoulder. It took him a lot to do so, he had to lean on his elbow to reach.

"My hand is going numb," Stiles complains, his voice whiney as he flaps his hand to gain blood circulation. Once he gains the blood back he pulls Stella off of Void and lays his head on her chest. He also makes sure to 'fluff' up his pillow which happened to be her boob.

"I'm not a flipping ragdoll, boys," she laughs with a playful slap to both of them. Void smirks and lays his head on her other breast. He snuggles into it, just as Stiles had. "You boys are dogs."

"Woof woof," Stiles howls. Void stifles a small smile and shrugs his shoulder. "I'm a fox; It's more like a shrill... but I like what Stiles said so I'll bark too."

An awkward silence passes.

"You didn't bark," Stiles states with a dumbfounded expression. It consisted of his eyes squinting and his mouth dropping open. Stella wonders how he doesn't have a dry mouth from how much he gawks.

Void rolls his eyes. "Bark... Bark... Bark..." he reluctantly barks dramatically. Then his face squishes into Stella's breast and she whines. Stiles slaps his shoulder, "Careful dumbass, her breasts are sensitive, and I know you know," he stuck his slender finger at the evil spirit. "You're the one who scolded me when I did it first saying: 'Oh, you don't know how to treat a lady!'" Stiles mocked Void but sounded like an old yeller man who doesn't like 'kiddies' on or near his front yard.

Stella laughs and headlocks them both. "You two bicker like an old married couple; It's kind of cute," she hums with a smile on her face. She kisses the top of their heads. Void was growing on her already- Mostly because he had Stiles' cute face. But he still had hurt Stiles so she was weary about the older and evil version of Stiles.

Stella laughs at Stiles, "If I am correct, he needs pain and chaos to survive. Maybe he just did that to feed?" Stella thinks out loud. She wanted to know more about Void- even all the others that are supernatural.

Stiles glares at her and shakes his head. "Yes, but I don't want him to hurt you; No one likes pain," he shrugs his shoulder. His eyes glitter sleepily, and his hands rest just under her breast, above her waist. He lets it sit there, but his thumb rubs small circles.

"Speak for yourself," Stella and Void say in union. They glance at each other with a shared raised brow. "Do you-" they ask in sync once more but stop.

"Please whatever you're doing stop, it's weird and I don't like it," Stiles yammers. "Also, don't tell me that you two were going to say you both have a pain kink," he scolds with a finger to both of them. Stella blushes hard while Void smirks and sets up, causing Stiles to match his eye level.

He feeds on pain, I think that goes under that, Stella thought.

"Let the gal speak for herself, Stiles," Void begins with another smirk. "Don't be so misogynistic," he finishes his taunt with a wave of his hand.

Written: 12.29.23
Last edited: 12.30.23
Published: 12.31.23