13- Head

Stiles sucked in a breath. He had to tear his eyes off her to focus back on the road. "Are you gonna tell me why you acted that way to Hailey?"

Hailey? He even knew her name, Stella thought.

Stella rolls her eyes. "She asked you out; I didn't like that," she snapped as she crossed her arms, insinuating her cleavage. Stiles' eyes traveled to her breast he's grown to adore laying his head on. Then he slapped his hand onto her bare thigh and squeezed, teasing her with the simple affectionate action. "I turned her down, though."

That is right. He did do that. He even told the girl that he had a girlfriend.

"So, who is this girlfriend?" Stella asks curiously in a mumble, sounding upset; she was upset. He glanced at her again and gave her thigh another squeeze. "I was thinking about you," he admits truthfully before he licks his lips. Breath gets caught in her throat and she leans toward him and kisses his cheek. He smiles at her, his pearly whites saying hello. Her hand lands on his jean-clad thigh, massaging the inner hem of the blue jeans. "What else did you think of?"

Stiles seems to imitate a thinking expression before he chuckles. Stiles' smirk becomes more prominent on his pasty face. "This morning," answered Stiles, his voice was rough as he spoke, reminding her how good he sounded when he whispered praises in her ear just eight hours ago. Her hand that was picking at the hem of his jeans moves to below his crotch. His length threatened to burst out, twitching from her movement. She admired the slight move with her yellow eyes before looking up at him. "Don't touch me like that if you're not going to finish the job," he warns with a quick lustful glance.

He looked great from her view. One gripping the wheel, the other gripping her fatty thigh, kneading occasionally or rubbing his thumb into her smooth outer thigh.

Stella cocks her head in amusement. "Do you want me to return the favor from this morning?"

He licks his lips in response, glancing at her as his hand on her thigh moves to her hair. He pulls strands behind her ear before snaking behind her head to pull her to his crotch. "Come on, Kitty; You know what to do."

At first, she thought it was Void who was controlling his body. But then she saw the soft look in his eyes and knew it was Stiles. A shiver ran through her body like she was standing directly in front of a strong north wind.

She unbuckles his pants quickly with one hand something she didn't know she could do. Especially with how quickly she had done so. She pushed those thoughts away and helped his cock out, admiring it with her big yellow eyes.

Stiles took a sharp intake of breath as she pulled it out. She looked so innocent he felt as if he could bust from the sight. Her big yellow eyes stared at his thick curved cock with admiration.

"Is it too late to say I've never done this before?"

Stiles pets her hair and pulls it in a makeshift ponytail. "I'll teach you," he answers breathily. He situates his jeans lower quickly before swerving the jeep to a stop at a red light. Luckily there were no cars around so he was free to 'teach' her. "Spit on it first, and gather it as lubrication," he instructs, knowing full well she wanted to jerk him at first. She listens and spits on it, the trail of spit landing on his sensitive red tip that was begging for attention. It stood tall, curving to his belly button. She lands another spit on him for the better measure, wanting him to be slick while she helps him.

Her small hand around his thick cock made his head throw back before he swiftly opened his eyes to focus on the light that just turned green. She hesitantly wrapped her mouth around his dick, positioning her tongue over her bottom lip so her bottom teeth wouldn't scrape against him. She was lucky to have a long tongue, as it massaged the underpart where a vein lay. He cursed out, "Fuck, just like that."

She smiled as best as she could and bobbed on him, his hand tangling in her long locks flowing along with her unholy movements. She learned that each time her head raised her top lip covered her top teeth to not scrape him as well.

Stiles steered the Jeep to take a turn, the Jeep's wheel bumping over something and making her mouth take him whole for a split second. He screams sorry after he moans gloriously with a few profanity.

She was surprised to learn that she had no gag reflux. So, she took his length whole. Spit drooled out her mouth, the noise it made sounding obscene.

"Oh my god, Stel; mmph- Don't stop," he groans turning quickly; This wasn't a beg, it was a demand. His hips thrust into her mouth unwillingly causing thick white liquid to fly into the back of her throat.

The car comes to a stop, and both his hands begin to guide her head to bob a little slower. She looked up at her glorious view. His eyes were closed, his hair messy with his mouth open in a constant state of bliss. The cum drooled out her mouth, as her inexperience didn't know what to do with it.

He glances down and groans instantly at the sight. "Do you think I can have another?" he asks out breathily with a hopeful voice. She answers by taking him whole again, bobbing on his at medium-slow pace. She could tell he thought the pace was nice as his eyes fluttered, struggling to stay open. He fought his best to continue to take in the sight before him. "You're the best cat ever," he smirks teasing her. He didn't let her stop to scold him, rather his hand held her nape while the other held her hair. "Takin' care of me in all ways are ya, darlin'?" he inquires in a condescending tone.

He continued to let his tongue loose, praising her for how good her mouth felt as well as how fast she learned for him. "Such a good kitty... Love my kitty," he pauses as he thinks of a joke. He chuckles. "I love her kitty as well, looks so pretty, tasted so good-- oh, fuck-- I love your slutty mouth so much, oh my god," he babbles. The next few things he said were unintelligible as he gripped the car door along with her hair so right as he came deep in her throat.

This time Stel attempted to lap it up, swallowing it with a scrunched-up face. The texture was strange, foreign even. It was thick-- too thick-- and sweet, unlike she's heard how normal cum would be salty.

She comes up to kiss him; Her hand rubs his cock head as he squirm's his hips. He pulls her hand off, making her stop kissing him due to her pouting. "Too sensitive," he attempts a smile. She nods and kisses him again. "Sorry, I got too excited," she whispers before kissing the corner of his mouth. "'S'okay," he breathes.

As he recovered from his two blissful orgasms, Stella was right next to him kissing his neck softly. The whole time he had a cheeky smile on his face, his arm snaked around on her back rubbing as a thank you.

Written: 12.31.23 - 01.04.24
Last edited: 01.04.24
Published: 01.18.24