Ten

November 28th, 2012

November 28th, 2012

After an hour of Caroline rambling to poor Bonnie's mother, they convinced her and were not even sure that it would work.

Liv gathered her things onto the carpet of the house, taking a deep breath of preparation.

"You're sure you can do this alone?" Elena's concern rippled through the built up tension in
of the room and Liv opened her eyes in annoyance.

"No... but a lot is on the line right now and I have no chances left after this for a while. I mean it'd take forever to repair the ascendant and the willpower to take on this spell. Again. Plus, the eclipse."

"I'll go."

"What? You're joking right?" Liv began to chuckle at me, but my face remained unmoved.

"I mean, two sets of hands are always better than one. I can go to them, so you don't waste any extra energy aside from the spell. It's smart."

"Fine, it's your death."

I walked towards her, putting my hands in hers and closed my eyes along with her.

"Sangiema meam et nos mundo carcerema."

I go to open my eyes, but light flashed around me and I felt the breath being taken away from my body.

Holy shit.

My feet hit against a hard surface, while my eyes tried to adjust to the absence of the light.

We were just back in... Mystic Falls?

I admit, a little part of me on the inside still held that feeling close to when I had magic. This was exciting to finally see big spells in action, although I wasn't much a part of it.

"So, where should I head off to?" immediately, I wanted to get straight to the point.

I'd kill damon, pretend I just couldn't find him and then poof! We would be force to head back and I'd just skip town.

Simple... destructive and careless, but whatever gets the job done.

"Try the Salvatore house."

I walked from memory towards the brown house, taking in the chilling silence and solitude of the sounds of my boots colliding with gravel that probably hadn't known any other sign of life.

"Of course I did," I heard a breathless voice start, "your magic is the key to getting the hell out of here."

Huh?

I halted my steps, listening in to the rest of the conversation. Damon would hear me soon, if he hadn't already picked up on it.

"What do you mean?"

That must be bonnie, her soft voice was a softer one compared to the next that erupted.

"I'm gonna snap your neck if you don't start explaining."