6.

-

"-wake her up?" Stu quietly questioned early in the morning as he and Billy stared down at Kinney, who was sleeping.

"Why do you think I know how to wake up a girl?" Billy questioned, and Stu shrugged, "cause you know everything, duh."

Billy sighed, "I think we should just shake her?" He stretched his hand out but paused, his hand hovering over Kinney's arm.

"But what if we upset her?" He questioned, retreating his hand, both boys taking a step back.

"So, we just let her sleep?" Stu asked, "but what if she gets upset because we didn't wake her up?" Billy questioned

Stu scratched the side of his head ,"Girls are so confusing to me."

"We flip a coin. Heads, we wake her up. Tails, we let her sleep." Billy said, and stu nodded. "You have a quarter?" Billy asked, and stu shook his head.

"Why would I have a quater when I'm in pajamas?" Stu asked, and Billy sighed, "I don't know. It's you. You take weird things out of your pockets all the time."

Stu chuckled ,"That's true."

While the two boys were quietly debating if they should wake Kinney or not.

Kinney was waking up. She first noticed the quiet voices before she smelled a familiar scent, and then she remembered that she slept in Billy's bed in Billy's room.

She quickly sat up, startling the two boys.

She looked at them confused, seeing them standing there both with startled looks on their faces.

"What are you guys doing?" She questioned, glancing at the alarm. They still had an hour before school.

"Uh, we were debating if we should wake you up or not." Billy replied, and stu nodded.

"Yeah, we never woken up a girl before, but then we were about to, but then we started to feel bad, and we didn't know if we should wake you or not." Stu rambled before he smiled.

"Morning, kin." He said, and Kinney chuckled, "Morning, stu, you guys could've just woken me up. I wouldn't have been mad at all." She stood up, stretching her body.

"We'll remember that for next time," Billy told her before handing her some clothes along with a towel.

"You can shower first." He said, and Kinney smiled ,"..thanks...I'm just gonna head to the bathroom, now."

Both boys watched Kinney walk out of Billy's room.

- -

Kinney was wearing his clothes, and she looked adorable in it. Billy couldn't help but feel a but possessive the minute he saw her in his clothes.

Dark blue jeans that she had to roll up a bit, a white t-shirt that hung a bit loose on her, and his hoodie, she grabbed a hoodie of his, and she looked absolutely hot.

She still wasn't sitting next to him, though, and that still pissed him off.

Randy turned to face Kinney, his eyes scanning her outfit. "Okay, I need to ask. Why?" He questioned, and Kinney looked at him, confused.

"What?" Randy gestured to the outfit, "that, why?" Kinney glanced down at her outfit.

"Oh, I had a sleepover with Billy and stu, and Billy lent me some of his clothes." Kinney replied, and Randy dramatically gasped, putting a hand over his heart.

"Is that what teens are calling it these days? Sleepovers?" Randy questioned, and Kinney blinked.

"Isn't that what's it's always been called?" She asked, and Randy shook his head.

"No. It used to be called having sex." Kinney's eyes widened, her cheeks turning red.

"What are you talking about? We had a regular sleepover, Randy. We watched a movie, ate snacks, and they slept on the floor." Kinney told him, and Randy let out a breath of relief.

"Oh, thank God! For a second there, I thought I was the only virgin in senior year." Kinney blushed even more,

"Um.. you kinda are." Randy loudly gasped, "what? Who!?"

Half the class turned to look at Randy, and Kinney shrunk into herself.

"Did you hear about Casey and steve?" She questioned, changing the subject.

Randy took the bait, "Actually, yes. Did you hear they were gutted?"

Kinney shook her head. "No, I only heard they died. They were really gutted? Like guts spilled and everything?" She asked, and Randy nodded

"Casey was even hung with her own guts." Kinney grimaced a bit. "That's cool but also gross."

"Kinney prescott, it's your turn." The teacher announced, and Kinney blinked

"To be questioned in the principal office." Her teacher told her , noticing her confusion, and Kinney nodded, standing up.

Randy smirked ,"Hey, while you are in there, you might as well tell the cops who you lost your virginity to!"

Kinney hurried out of the classroom, "Mr. Meeks!" She giggled to herself as she heard the teacher scolding Randy.

Billy glared down at his desk. Who the fuck took Kinney's virginity.

------------------------

Word count - 810

Hope you enjoy!