17.

-

"-Lisa Kravitz." Kinney spoke, lifting her eyes from the magazine, and she looked at Randy.

"What? That super hot chick?" Randy questioned, and Kinney nodded. "Yeah, if there ever was to be a movie about us. I want Lisa Kravitz to play me." She told him.

"Who do you think would play me?" Randy questioned, and Kinney giggled, "definitely not Brad Pitt or Tom cruise."

Randy rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Kinney smacking her in the face with it, making her fall off the couch.

Randy burst out laughing, practically wheezing, his face turning bright red.

Kinney removed the pillow from her face and glared at Randy before she stood up and started to smack him with the pillow.

Randy screamed and laughed at the same time. "Ahh! Stop! Stop! I'm dyin'!" He coughed, and Kinney stopped smacking him with the pillow.

Kinney let out a small laugh, shaking her head at him as the front door opened.

"What's with all the screaming?" Sidney questioned, looking concerned, and Randy jumped up from the couch.

He pointed at Kinney, "she's trying to murder me! Protect me!" He ran and hid behind Sidney.

"If I was going to murder you, I won't use a pillow." Kinney said, grinning as she dropped the pillow on the couch.

"Use a knife." Billy suggested, coming inside of the house with Stu following closely behind.

"Your choice of weapon, Billy?" Randy questioned with a raised eyebrow. "For you, yeah." Billy told him with a small glare.

"Can you make shish kabob out of him?" Kinney teasingly questioned and stu let out a small laugh.

"We can call it Randy shish Kabob." Stu joked, and Randy rolled his eyes , shaking his head ,"traitors." He mumbled.

"What were you guys doing?" Sidney questioned, eyeing the mess.

"Playing around, obviously." Kinney replied, and Randy chuckled ,"Yeah, we had a play date." he grinned, noticing the glare Billy threw his way.

"We were just chatting. What are you guys doing?" Kinney questioned, glancing between the three of them.

"Movie night?" Stu asked, holding up a few movies, and Randy snatched the movies from Stu's hands.

"Terror train. The fog. Prom night." Randy listed off, and Kinney walked over, seeing a bag in Billy's hand.

"Did you guys buy snacks?" She questioned, and Billy held out the bag for her, and she took it.

"Yeah. Uh, licorice, chocolates, and hot cheetos." Billy told her, and Kinney pulled out the hot cheetos before giving back the bag back to Billy.

"Thank you." She walked back into the living room and dropped herself on the couch.

Billy chuckled, shaking his head. "Ah-Ha! Look, kin, they got your movie. The exorcist." Randy joked, and Kinney playfully rolled her eyes.

"Jerk." She mumbled, and Randy heard her." Bitch." He said, sticking out his tongue.

Kinney and Randy stared at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Are they high?" Stu questioned, glancing at Billy.

"Probably."

- -

Sidney sat in the corner of the couch, watching the others from the corner of her eye.

She wasn't stupid. She saw the way Billy looked at her sister. The way he talked about her. The way he seemed happier when she's around.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Billy is in love with Kinney. Sidney saw the way. He smiled, the way his eyes lit up.

She was upset that Billy didn't love her, but she couldn't force him to love her.

The heart chooses who it wants, and she knows that Billy's heart has chosen Kinney and,

She was okay with that.

---------------------

Word count - 603

Hope you enjoy!