10.

-

"- They found another dead body!" Kinney let out a small squeal of fright as Randy jumped out of the bushes when Kinney was walking towards the school entrance.

Kinney let out a breath, her heart rapidly beating in her chest, "Oh my god, Randy. Why would you do that? Better yet, why were you in a bush?"

Randy chuckled ,"Okay, first, it was funny, you screamed like a girl, second, I don't think you want to know why I was in the bushes and third, did you hear about the dead body?" Randy questioned, walking beside Kinney, who started walking again.

"I don't usually hear about dead bodies during breakfast, Randy. What position was it in?" Kinney questioned

"Uh, a dead body position?" Randy said before letting out a small laugh ,"He was hanging from the second floor by his guts, jaw broken, eyes gouge out, tongue cut off, and his private parts were cut off and sent to his wife this morning,"

"Totally fucking brutal but the guy deserved it. Cops found child porn hidden in his locker along with pictures of underage girls, like the killer did some fucking justice." Randy shook his head while Kinney stared at him,

"Who was it?" She questioned, stopping Randy from going inside of the school.

Randy shrugged, "Some security guard at the mall."

Randy held the door open for Kinney, and she walked in, "Thanks." Randy nodded before he groaned.

"Oh, man! Look at this!" Randy ripped off a poster from the wall and handed it to Kinney.

"I can't believe their having a school dance with theirs a psycho running around in woodsboro butchering people." Randy said, and Kinney looked down at the flyer.

"It's the Halloween dance, Randy. Nobody cares about people getting butchered when theirs a dance." Kinney told him

"This is how people die, kin." Randy told her, and Kinney looked at him with a small grin. "You're going to the dance, aren't you?"

Randy chuckled, nodding his head. "Obviously! I just need to find a date." He sighed, looking at the hallway filled with senior girls.

"Good luck finding a date." Kinney said, reaching her locker. Randy let out a sarcastic laugh, "I will find a date before you."

Kinney threw her books inside and grabbed the stuff she needed before shutting her locker and turning to face Randy.

"I'm not going to the dance." She told him, and Randy blinked, "Why not? It's the Halloween dance, kin. You need to go because if I go, you go."

Randy suddenly smirked ,"Here's an idea, be my date to the dance."

Kinney looked at him surprised before scoffing. "Is this because I look like Sidney? I know about your massive crush on my sister. You can't take her, so take the girl that looks like her, right?"

Randy nodded ,"Yeah. You are extacly right, kin. So?" Kinney sighed

"I will be princess Leia." Kinney told him, and Randy gasped ,"You watch Star Wars?"

Kinney chuckled ,"Obviously, I have a Star Wars movie marathon every weekend."

"Yes!!" Kinney was startled by Randy's shout along everyone else in the hallway.

"Finally! Someone who watches Star Wars! You are officially my favorite twin!" Randy exclaimed with a big grin on his face.

Kinney just awkwardly smiled before she was startled as an arm was thrown over her shoulder.

"Randy, buddy, what did we talk about coming to school high?" It was stu, and his tone was teasing.

Randy rolled his eyes. "I'm not high. I just found out that Kinney watches Star Wars."

Stu hummed, nodding his head, "Yeah, she has a Star Wars movie marathon every weekend."

Randy gasped, "You knew and didn't tell me?" Stu shrugged, "thought you knew."

"Obviously, I didn't!" Randy told him and stu let out a small laugh, shaking his head.

"So, did you guys hear about the school dance? I can't believe they still have that even after all these deaths. Speaking of deaths, did you guys hear about the security guard that got killed at the mall?" Stu questioned

"Yes, and yes. Also, Kinney and I are going to the dance together." Randy said, and stu playfully scoffed.

"Nice joke." He said, laughing a bit.

"It's not a joke. She's going as princess Leia, and I'm going as darth Vader." Randy said

"Isn't that little weird?" Kinney questioned, but Randy shushed her. "Not if you make it weird."

Kinney chuckled, shaking her head while stu looked between the two.

He knows two things for sure. He doesn't like what's going on, and Billy's gonna be really pissed.

-------------------------------

Word count - 768

Hope you enjoy!