FIVE. to kiss and tell

    RIVER MADE her way into the bathroom to hopefully wade out the crowd of students who lingered in the halls

It always pissed her off how many people just stood there just to talk to someone. Move to the side she said, move out the way for other she shouted, but none of that shit mattered because she never said anything about to anyone.

She would just squeeze through the and hopefully not break anything while doing so.

She finally sighed as she stood by a nearby sink. The other occupied by Paige and Ruby.

"You think she's pretty?" Paige asked.

Ruby scoffed. "You don't have to be pretty when you're new. Boys love novelty. But novelty wears off."

"Just like your saggy fucking vagina." River turned. "All you two do is bitch and moan about not being able to fuck the guy you. Trust me, no one likes a desperate bitch." River smiled.

The two girls looked over at River who only stared, her face stoned as the two brushed past her to make the exit.

Once gone, River began to mutter more under her breath when the bathroom door opened, Jackie on the other side.

"Ignore them." River said. "Like said I said, no one likes a desperate bitch."

"Did you know I was in there?" Jackie asked.

"No, but I would've defended you anyway." She said, turning towards Jackie. "I would've defended whoever it was. Ruby and Paige are nothing more than two delusional girls who think they'll peak after high school and marry the richest man they run into when in reality, the real world hasn't hit them yet and when it does I'll be there to laugh at their downfall. Trust me, I know more than them."

"What do you mean?"

"My sister, Sierra, she's the quiet one. The quiet ones get you because people will talk around and assume you won't say anything to anyone no matter who it is. It's textbook Disney Channel, Lifetime movie, high school trope"

Jackie nodded. "Well, thank you. For what you said."

River smiled. "You're cool, Jackie. At least, that's all I've heard Alex and Sierra talk about."