SEVEN. kiss me goodbye

     ELAINA AND Katherine were close friends due to the fact that they took similar paths in following their husbands to Colorado in order to grow and family and live the lives they dreams of for themselves

Though their husbands took different paths, George being a farmer and Asher being a lawyer, the two had always been close because of how they chose their new lifestyle.

Which met, they would celebrate most holidays together, for example, Thanksgiving. And because the Calflin's held it at their house last year, the Walter's would celebrate at their house this year.

It was already a full house with fifteen people running around, now they seven additional people to add to that.

But it was something that Katherine and Elaina enjoyed and because of that, they did it every year.

"Guys, can you please help me wrap of the yams?" Elaina asked, struggling to turn off the pressure cooker. "Honey, can you let Summer know that we're leaving in ten minutes?"

River made her way downstairs, her hair in its naturally curly state as her bangs almost touched her eyelashes.

Her brown cardigan hung off her shoulders as she held her long, black puffer coat in her hands. She made her way into the kitchen to turn off the pressure cooker and grabbed an apple from the bowl.

Elaina sighed, wiping her hands on apron. "Thank you, sweetheart." She smiled, taking off the apron and cupping her hands around her mouth. "Come downstairs or you'll be alone on Thanksgiving!"

River slipped on her boots that sat by the door and her jacket and returned to the kitchen to grab the pot of cranberry sauce and one by one each of the Calflin's made their way into the card with a dish in hand and made their way to the Walter household.

Once there, Elaina turned to look at her five children in the backseat. "You do not disrespect this house and you do not disrespect the meals made. If you hate it keep it to yourself, Swayer."

With that, the Calflin's stepped out the vehicle and entered the Walter household after Katherine answered the door with a smile.

They all sat things down on the table and greeted each other with smiles, hugs, and hellos.