Part 3 "Finally" A short story

"FINALLY"

-I IT HAPPENED TO ME-

A Short Story

BY CHRIS M RICHARDS

For mature readers, 18+ Contains erotic content not suitable for minors!

I was standing outside in my parent's garden, shirtless and in a pair of red shorts that were far too tight. The Heat was so intense I thought I would cool off under the water streaming out of the hose. The cool water was a sweet relief, and it made my pierced nipples harden.

I loved to be outside, and my parents had a beautiful garden, given the high temperature I thought I would give it water. I also had something else on my mind that drew me outdoors, the next-door neighbor.

He was a sexy guy. A man of all trades who appeared to work when it suited him. He was older than me, though very hot!

The cool water also ran over the front of my shorts. This also gave me a great sensation. It did not give me shrinkage, instead, I felt my cock begging to grow. There was not enough room in my shorts for me to accommodate a full hard-on. The cool water made my ball sack pull tight. My balls are big but this did not provide any extra room for my dick. The heat made me feel horny. I wanted to be naked. I wanted to be sexual. Not by myself again but with another guy. I wanted a man though not a guy my age.

I aimed the hose at the garden. Nobody else was home so I pulled off the tight shorts and stepped out of them. I grabbed my cock and felt it get as hard as it could in my hand. I pulled on it gently as I also pulled the hose down towards the garden fence.

I was taking a long shot. I had been told before that he was not married. The only person to ever visit him most nights was another man about the same age.

I can only guess that they were in their late thirties/early forties. His nightly companion would not leave until sunrise. I have not seen him, now for a year. Over the last few months, I had developed a crush on my neighbor

As I was moving, I heard his porch door open and then close again. He was outside too!

The garden was lush, and many trees provided privacy but there was one part of the garden where he could see me from his vantage point. I made my way there. My heart was beating so hard, so I took a deep breath and regained my confidence.

I knew he could see me. This just added to the fire burning between my legs, my cock was now standing straight up. The head of it was sitting just above my navel. I started to shower under the water. I slid my hands over my butt checks. I moved slowly and wiggled my hips. I was so turned on.

I loved being watched I discovered. I hoped he was getting turned on too. There was always the risk of him rejecting my obvious advances and telling my parents.

I was still in the closet. We were are very religious family and if my parents found out there was no telling what they would do. I put the thought aside and carried on. Finally, I turned to see if my naked shower had turned my neighbor on or not.

My heart was pounding, and I could not help breathing deeply again as I exposed myself to him.

There I was in my youthful glory. Even though I was 18 and he was probably 40 something I still wanted him he was attractive, well built, and had a red ting to his slowly greying hair. I often had phantasies of him while I played with myself. I often wondered if we could be fuck-buddies, even more.

I took my hand off my cock. I was so excited I had to stop wanking. I did not want to blow and ruin our moment. It was so hard not to when I saw him and his reaction to my outdoor naked shower.