Part 16 My Gay Sex Wonderland - Preview

My Gay Sex Wonderland

By

Chris M Richards

Warning: This story is for mature readers only 18+. Explicit sexual content and adult themes. It is also illegal to share this material with minors under the age of 18. ©Richards 2024. All rights reserved.

INTRODUCTION

I thought it would be good to introduce and share this preview from my new novel, My Gay Sex Wonderland-Tales from the Beat. This book is the first of five in this series. Each centers on one of the five most popular gay beats in Canberra, Australia, during the 1990s and 2000s before the introduction of smartphones and online dating apps. These are the gay beats that I used to visit and hunt for sexual partners and where I learned many erotic secrets that are shared between men.

At first, I thought these places were only frequented by homosexuals, but I soon came to realize that bisexuals and heterosexual men also came to these places. For the same reason I did, for gay sex. I honestly can say I had more sex with straight-identifying men than I did with other gay men at these beats. There were obvious signs like wedding rings, car seats for children in the back of their car, or from their admittance. It did not matter what your sexual orientation was, if you were a male seeking sex with another male, you could hook up and start becoming physically involved with a stranger in minutes, especially at Black Mountain Peninsula. This world-famous beat is located minutes away from Canberras central business district, or Civic as it is called by most Canberrans.

The five beats that I use to visit include Black Mountain Peninsula, Kamba Pool, Point Hutt, The Public Toilet Block on Maryborough Street Fishwick, and Champions Mens Club (before and after its expansion and change of location).

Other Beats have come into existence since my days and nights cruising these places, which I no longer can do, as I chose to settle down and get married to my husband

STORY ONE.

It was one of those nights when I felt over-sexed, possessed with lust, on heat. On these nights one guy is never enough

The small toilet block was full of men of different ages, at least 15 guys filled the small space. It was easy to smell the sex in the air. Spilt semen and the musky fragrance of foreskins, and piss delighted my sense of smell. I was on fire and having my lust taken care of by a Tradie in his twenties. He was cute, he still had his neon-yellow work T-shirt on, but his small blue work shorts were around his ankles. He had shaggy blond hair and smooth youthful skin; it was hairless apart from his lightly colored tuft of pubic hair. He had a nice cock which matched mine in size and girth. We also had matching foreskins, that covered most of the head of our dicks. Our skins were rolled back now.

This young guy rushed me as soon as I entered the cottage, usually it's me chasing fellas like him. I had just turned thirty years old and in some men's eyes, this meant I was pre-historic. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into one of the toilet cubicles. We did not close the door, so anybody could watch what we were doing. This, for me added to the excitement of our encounter. I love other guys watching me having sex. I dont mind extending my pleasure to them. He was pumped and ready to go. He kissed me with passion and enthusiasm, quickly sliding his tongue into my mouth until it met mine. The young Tradie continued to kiss me as if his life depended on it while he began to explore my body with his hands.

He rubbed and pinched my nipples, making them erect, and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I did the same but instead of playing with his nipples in return, I reached out for his hard-on first. I could feel it pulsing in my hand, I used my thumb to rub around the eye of his cock as it was oozing pre-cum. I did the same to myself. I felt both our dicks jolt from this sensation. He bit my lip and moaned. I pushed my tongue into his mouth more ruffly than he had been when he was kissing me. In a way, I was asserting my dominance over him, but I was surprised at how quickly he took control. I did not mind. I was about to enjoy this young man's body one way or another, so I decided to submit to his erotic intentions.

I was physically larger and stronger than him, but this Tradie also had some strength. He pushed me down so I was sitting on the toilet. He freed his ankles from his shorts and underwear and threw them on the floor. We were not the only guys to fuck in here, others had done so earlier and there were puddles of cum and used condoms on the floor. As I have said, I also could smell urine, so I assumed that is why the floor was wet. It was not raining, and this toilet block was rarely cleaned, so there was no water on the concrete ground. This young guy was going to leave with wet, dirty underwear and shorts.

As he knelt before me, he pushed my hand off my throbbing penis and tugged on it a few times before he began to lick up another load of precum that had leaked from my cock, before sliding his long tongue around the head of my dick, I moaned as I leaned forward and pulled up my T-shirt and pulled my head and arms free before slipping the front of it behind my head. My nipples were still hard and standing to attention, so as I pushed my dick into his mouth, I moan and started to play with them. My nipples are pierced, so as I twisted the jewelry that I wore in them, it increased the sexual sensations flooding my body and brain.

With the same urgency he had shown when he first kissed me. He would go down on my penis as far as he could, before sliding his vacuum-like mouth back up my shaft to the head of my cock two or three times in a row, before pulling it out of his mouth so he could lick up from my hairy balls to the tip of my dick, before spitting on it, after which he would put my cock back into his mouth. Every time he did this, he was able to take more of my cock into his mouth. It was not long before I could feel my dick hit the back of his throat. He was trying to deep-throat me, so I took my hands away from my nipples, moving them down to take hold of his head. I changed the angle of his approach, helping him swallow the head of my cock. He was now able to deep-throat me well, only gagging occasionally. The feeling of him taking me so far down his throat was truly amazing. I held him against my pubic hair, before sliding his head back up the shaft of my cock, allowing him to take a deep breath before I would slide his head back down the length of my penis until I was balls deep in his mouth again. He was happy, as was I, so I continued to guide his head up and down, until he released my dripping, spit-coated dick from his mouth, before standing. I was just about to stand and turn him around and push him down onto the toilet seat so I could blow him, but this young guy had other plans.

I want more of your cock! he panted as he was still trying to catch his breath after his amazing cock-sucking efforts. He looked at me with a devilish smile as he spat into his palm, and transferred the fluid to his arse hole, to lube it up. My cock was so wet with the Tradies spit, that combined with my precum, my dick was lubed enough. Safe sex, health status, etc. were not discussed, and we were going to go bareback, exciting and arousing me further. As the young tradie went to sit on my cock, he took hold of it and glided it up his arse. He slid right down my pole before beginning to bounce up and down on my hard penis. I just had to hold his hips and enjoy being ridden. From the corner of my eye, I notice two other men approach the open cubical, to watch our live sex show. The fella riding my cock did not mind, so I smiled at our onlookers, encouraging them to come closer and get a better look at us fucking.

As their pants were also around their ankles and lower legs, these newcomers had to slowly shuffle over the piss and cum that was now collecting heavily on the old concrete floor

To be continued in my upcoming novel My Gay Sex Wonder Land-Tales from The Beats.

If you enjoyed this story, please press the star and vote for my work. Also, if you love the stories I write for you, please consider tipping me $1 to 2 dollars into my PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.me/cmrichardspay