"Dave" Part One A Short Story.

Dave Part 1

By
I
Chris M Richards

This content is for people 18+ only. Contains detailed sexual descriptions. The following, fictitious story only involves characters over the age of 18+.

I put out another smoke. I was getting bored. The landscape was beautiful. Ancient eucalyptus forests that had never been logged. Under the canopy of the trees grew prehistoric black boys amongst tall tree ferns. I was familiar with this species but had never seen them grow like trees. Still, I was boarded.

Dave had been driving for hours. It felt like it anyway.

I need to piss, he told me, taking his eyes off the road for just a second to shoot me a cheeky smile.

So do I I responded. I felt my heart jump a little. The nerves created by anticipation and hope filled my stomach.

Pissing next to my best mate would hopefully get me a good look at his cock The summer heat was heavy and humid, so I was also looking forward to letting fresh, cooler air blow around my dick and Balls. It was hot and I was getting sweaty down there. I hated it when my ball sack stuck to the inside of my thigh (I usually don't wear underwear). I had to keep putting my hand down my pants to pull my balls up again. Eventually, they would slip down between my thighs again. It was too hot to keep my legs together.

It also did not help but always seems to happen to me when riding in a car, I get a hard-on. Perhaps it is the vibrations coming from the seat, or perhaps it is the time to think about erotic subjects (especially as the passenger), or perhaps it is both? It just happens. I have spoken to other mates about this. With laughter, they agreed that they too have the same reaction, when taking a bus, riding a motorbike, or train, or like me, as the passenger in a car. Either way, I hid it well from Dave.

There is a dirt road just up the highway. It's a good place to stop. The bushes and trees will give us some privacy from other cars passing by. He smiled another cheeky grin at me. He had what they call, a pirate smile.

I knew he was trouble, after all, we had been friends for ten or so years. He was highly sexed, as I was. We were always making crude jokes about each other and so on. Lately, our jokes had become sexual again. Just like they had been a few years ago before we had made a silly promise.

Good, I said, smiling back at him. I am busting. I emphasized the point. To be honest, I had no real need to piss. I was confident that I could get a stream started. If I could not, then I would pretend to have stage fright. I was also trying to get my erection to subside, but I was not having any luck knowing I could see his penis again.

Yep, I had seen it before both flaccid and erect. I promised never to say a word to anyone about it or what we had done. Though I can confess the night he knocked on my door for payment on my joke promise was hot!

I shall explain.

...We worked together at night cleaning banks, offices, and other venues. The pay was good, we knocked the work over quickly and could spend hours watching T.V. or just hanging out sharing a smoke or two. It did not matter, long night or short night we would laugh and laugh.

One night we were nearly finished cleaning the last offices of an admin building for a government department. I was tired, and completely spent, and made the mistake of sitting down for a break as I found it hard to get back up. I thought it was funny as I was only in my early 20s but acting like some elderly people I knew.

We only had to take the rubbish to the large hopers out the back of the building, but I was more interested in packing up our gear and going home to crash, I could hardly keep my eyes open.