20

Sofia.

"I'm going to go get dressed," I addressed Camille, giving her a small smile.

I wiped my mouth moved my chair and got up to leave to our room. Wait. Did I just call it our room? Fucking damnit.

Simultaneously, the trio stood up and followed my angry stomping form to the room.

I was petty and I loved it.

I unlocked the door striding in, yanking the bag that comprised the clothes that Camille brought for me and got into the bathroom to change.

The trio watched me intently until I was out of sight.

-

I placed the bag on the counter, washing my teeth and hands as I opened it, emptying the contents. A soft gasp left my parted lips instantly loving what I was seeing.

Clothes that actually would fit me, with undergarments.

Thank gods for Camille.

I undressed and wore the black lace bra and panties with a light undershirt, throwing on the maroon cropped hoodie and black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. I finished off by slipping on the socks and black combat boots tying the shoelaces.

Grabbing ahold of the brush, I ran it through my hair brushing the tangled strands and making two tight French braids. I pinched my cheeks to add some color to them and clasped the unopened lip balm that I found in the cabinet to apply it.

And for the first time in three crazy days, I felt normal even if it was for a few minutes.

I got out of the bathroom to face the trio.

Oh, my... All wearing turtlenecks in different colors tucked into their slick black trousers. Their black identical coats draped over their huge forms with their dress shoes looking immaculate.

Soft curls styled to perfection and multiple rings adorning their fingers.

They all looked the same but in different ways.

What caught my eye were the black-inked words craved into their knuckles on each of their right hands it didn't look like a sentimental thing and the design was what made it clear.

It looked dangerous, hazardous even.

смерть перед бесчестием
(Death before dishonor)

That was sketchy as fuck, sketchier than them kidnapping me but I knew that nobody could be trusted and I felt that the trio had their own skeletons hidden away in their closets along with demons to fight.

Everyone did.

I did too but at least I tried to forget about them and move on but the trio's tattoos reminded me of something that I couldn't exactly pinpoint.

Something that nagged and poked at the back of my head like a compressed memory that I was holding back.

Normal people didn't just kidnap people for their own benefit nor did they have such extravagant homes with tight security without having something or being someone important.

When I tried to escape the first time, the guards knew exactly what was going on but nobody turned an eye to help me, they didn't even look like they cared.

It was as if this happened all the time.

I tried to act cool and mask my inner turmoil.

Nial was the first one to talk.

"You look beautiful, baby girl," he complimented taking slow steps towards me when he noticed that I wasn't flinching or anything. He grabbed my hand kissing my palm and Nikolai came into view doing the same with my other palm.