45

Sofia.

I took off my Airs and slipped out of the dress, the slightly warm breezy atmosphere in the room not doing much to my favor as their heated gazes swiped over me.

Drinking me in, reeling me in.

I started feeling self-conscious the longer they stared and I covered up my chest with my arms, embarrassed.

"Remove your hands, let us see you."

I hesitated before doing as told.

"Now Love, be a good Kitten for daddy and crawl to me," Nikolai's words sent a hot blazing fire throughout my pussy and I obliged fighting every sane bone in my body and crushing my dignity when I fell to my hands and knees.

My eyes couldn't meet theirs with what I feared that I'd see.

"Eyes on us."

I moved my eyes from Nadei to Nikolai ending with Nail as I pathetically crawled over to get up feeling my knees starting to ache and my tetas hanging at Nikolai's feet.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I-I-uh-" I stuttered blushing ferociously and they chuckled sinisterly, my cunt pulsating at the sounds.

"On your knees."

Nadei's strained and hard voice left no place for arguing as he circled me. his eight-pack, strong tatted arms and back flexing as he shook his form up with his scowl that made my insides churn with how poisonously enticing he looked.

I swallowed hard at their naked chests, Nial with his eight pack and chest hair making him look like a warrior or soldier with his hulking frame and the hard primal and possessive look on his face.

Nikolai with his smooth pecks and six-pack being more on the lean side and those angelic facial features contorting into something that was far from being angelic.

My head bowed down in shame, degradation and submission as they circled me.

Nikolai lifted my head meeting my eyes with his dark hazel orbs.

"Care to tell us why you let another man touch what's ours?" He hummed and I tensed when he gripped my throat, the kiss he planted on my forehead easing me.

"I-I don't-" I sighed closing my eyes shamefully not knowing how to answer and he tsked.

"You don't what baby girl?" Nial gritted out and I snapped my eyes to his darkened ones which was a very fucking bad move.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Nadei cut my rambling off with a hand cupping my cheek staring at me with crazed and unholy intent.

Holy mother of Jesus I fucked up-so soo bad.

"He touched you here, right?" He squeeze my cupped cheek and I involuntarily leaned my head into his touch.

"And here?" He grabbed my inner thigh caressing it.

"Here?" My neck.

I tensed every time he touched a place Arsen had laid his hands on.

"Here too?" He gritted grabbing a handful of my ass.

I whimpered.

"Answer me!" He roared giving it a hard spank that made me cry out feeling the harsh stinging pain.

"Yes!" I mewled the stinging sensation sending my pussy to turn into a furnace, the liquids straining against my naked thighs making a sticky mess.

Moving a strand of my hair tucking it behind my ear from my face softly. Nial licked the tears escaping my eyes. My eyes closing as I whimpered feeling his tongue over my flushed cheeks.