61

Sofia.

The drive back home was in comfortable silence as I grabbed Nikolai's hand, leaning my head against his shoulder feeling his fingertips graze my knuckles softly.

The sun was setting down. In the soft blue sky, splashes of reds, purples and yellowish orangey tints glowed amongst the light smoke like clouds. The scene was magnificent, photographic and my mood levitated upon seeing the mesmerizing sight taking another sunset picture that was sure to be saved with its other lookalikes.

I took more pictures of sunsets, sunrises and the moon than I took of myself sometimes.

The car halted down to a stop accessing the huge metallic black gate.

Aleksander opened the front door for us and headed the other way after receiving an affirmative nod from Nikolai as we trekked through the hallway to the kitchen where Nial was in, sipping his coffee.

It was almost eight pm and the brown eyed man was sipping freaking coffee. I was pretty sure that he had some serious caffeine addiction as I noticed how he always and I meant, always drank it. Day and night and whatever is in between.

"Baby," he set his mug down twirling me as I launched myself at him.

"Bello," I sighed with a kiss to his cheek.

Putting me down to engulf my short frame in a hug, his front to my back, arms circling my waist facing Nikolai that was seated at one of the stools smiling cutely at our exchange.

"Did you have a good time, princess?" His voice rumbled against my back, thumbs rubbing my skin through the fabric of the huge hoodie I had took as my own.

"Yes, I did--" I smiled at Nikolai, I rambled off what we had done, the cathedral, the lunch, and going to the penthouse-minus the fucking part.

But I knew that marks on my skin and flushed cheeks gave me away as I talked about how much I loved the view and the interior of the penthouse.

Nikolai smirked knowingly raking a hand through his golden strands.

"Where is Nadei?" I questioned and Nial rolled his eyes in exasperation waiting for him to confirm my doubts knowing that I had a good idea on where he could've been at.

"I left him working on some paperwork," I frowned, sighing at what he said, "The motherfucker is a grade-A workaholic," he pressed his fingers on the bridge of his nose in a drained manner.

"Don't call your brother that!" I smacked his chest, and a soft smile graced his face at my reprimanding self. They'd always tell me to watch how I spoke while they cursed and cussed each other like they were paid to.

"Alright, darling, but he truly is--" I gave him a look and his lips tilted up, Nikolai chuckled under his breath as I fixated the ravenette with a glare.

"You're cute when serious, my love." Nial chuckled softly.his breath tickled my skin as he trailed his nose on my nape to my ear, my skin flushed crimson at his antics, allowing him and I to bask in each other's warmth.

"I'm taking it, you still have time to go on another date for an hour or more, hm?" He hummed and I grinned turning to meet his chocolaty brown eyes.

"Yes," I knew that I wouldn't pass up time with this gentle giant. I wasn't tired, maybe going out would calm my racing thoughts down and I just wanted to spend time with my men.

Even if it was with one and not all of them.

"Okay, go change into something warm," he whispered, "We're going out for dinner. Just the two of us," he said, his next words aimed at Nikolai over my head as he rolled his eyes. "This dipshit can make himself something to eat while we're gone, since he's home alone," he smirked and I pursed my lips effectively stopping the fit of laughter trying to escape me.