28

Nikolai.

Lifting her shirt for me to peel it off from her effortlessly enticing form. Sofia blushed, trying to insulate herself from my hungry gaze. I merely bestowed her with a warning glance, and like a good girl, she dropped her hands looking everywhere but me.

Fuck, if she only saw herself the way I did.
So damn beautiful. So sweet and fucking precious.

I sighed meaning every goddamn word that left me, "You're enthralling," my lips found hers in a sweet kiss loving how she reciprocated the action.

"And so fucking perfect, sweetheart," I pecked her forehead rendering her to flush even redder and I chuckled expressing the joy bubbling within me at the melodious giggle.

I caressed her smooth cute stomach reveling in the feel of her soft skin. The urge to ask her about them, the small scars littering her skin was heart wrenching as they tainted her beautiful pale skin.

Yet she was the most beautiful woman I laid my eyes upon and always be.

Tearing my eyes and averting my vicious thoughts off elsewhere knowing and wanting nothing but to spill the blood of whoever was behind her pain and nightmares.

They would eventually meet their demise whoever they were.

I'd promise her that.

My heart clenched in pain for her every second that familiar gleam of insecurity shone in her ocean eyes. She deserved so fucking much but got treated poorly in return and the need to hurt anyone who did her bad resurfaced every time I thought about it.

But the odd thing was that we had our IT team run a whole background check on her-- for precautionary reasons, of course-- but only some basic information came through.

But no family records.

We didn't know what to make of it.

Running one of the most powerful mafias in the world meant that every-fucking-piece of information was available to us but this was suspicious. And it made me think as if Sofia was more than just some normal girl.

Yes, she was different and I felt an immense need to save her. From something that I didn't know. I knew that haunted look in her eyes, the nightmare she had the other day conveyed to me an idea of what might've been the reason for what she dreamt of.

I had been there and knew that look.

My baggage was weighing down my shoulders and I couldn't say that it was pretty. It was fucked up If anything.

Snapping my eyes to the squirming angel in my lap, my trail of thought-stopping as I admired her sprawled frame over me.

So fucking perfect and all mine.

I dragged my hand to cup her left breast in my hand squeezing it tenderly, her nipple was hard wanting attention as I started tweaking and pulling at the hardened peck. Those soft mewls left my kitten, and my dick hardened at the sounds.

My mouth salivated at the sight of her maroon buds begging to be suckled on.

She moaned with a hand reaching to pull my hair as mine fondled with her through her panties, wanting to hear her begs, pleas for me to grant her what she wanted.

My hunger for her strived to be satiated.

"Please, touch me," she pleaded almost painfully, her breathy voice laced with a soft whine.

"Patience, my love," I slapped her delicate mound propelling the soft flesh to redden as she whimpered, rubbing her ass against my bulge impatiently.

"Stop squirming. Love, you'll take whatever I fucking give you," I hissed pulling on her earlobe, my accent coming out rougher on my tongue.