|~ELEVEN~|

On an empty road, a couple in love dances in the rain, their faces appearing blurry. The young man pulls his partner closer, lifting her in his arms and twirling her around as she opens her hands, as if gathering raindrops with her outstretched arms.

As some people approach them, a gunshot rings out in the air.

"Anubhav...!!!" Haseena wakes up from her dream, breathing heavily.

She looks around herself, finding that she is in their hotel room with her husband, who is sleeping peacefully.

She grabs the bedsheet as she feels her head spinning. She wants to speak but can't; her breathing becomes heavier, and she starts to feel numb.

Moving her right hand to wake Anubhav, but before her fingers touch him, she falls back onto the bed.

"Haseena...!" Anubhav, awakened by his wife's movement, switches on the light, finding her staring blankly at the ceiling, hands tightly clutching the bedsheet.

"Haseena...!" He swiftly embraces her, soothingly caressing her back.

After a few moments, she responds to the hug, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Haseena.." He calls softly.

"Thik hoon...!" She mumbles.

"Pani?"

"Na..bas aise hi rehne dijiye..!" She says, closing her eyes, and a few more moments pass.

They are wrapped in each other's arms, she is sleeping, and he is caressing her back while his brown eyes are brimming with tears.

"I'm sorry, Haseena...!" He mumbles, kissing her temple, and then gently lays her on the bed without a pillow under her head. He covers her with a blanket and then lies down next to her, holding her in his arms, tightly.

HASEENA ❤

Five days passed and these five days we explored the whole Assam, from Tocklai Tea Research Centre to Dirang Valley, we enjoyed our unplanned honeymoon trip.

The best five days of my life, bina kisi tension ke, we enjoyed ourselves. Aisa nahi hai ki we didn't talk to our families, but not much. We just informed them about our safety and shared a few photos with them. However, in these five days, I saw the same nightmare every night.

I don't know why, but the same dream is spinning in my mind, which I never experienced in my life. Bachpan se aaj tak ki har baat yaad hai, and because of these dream attacks, Anubhav starts maintaining a distance from me,  No, aisa nahi hai he doesn't care for me or love me any less; He does, but in these five days, we had many chances to kiss, but he stepped back.

Sometimes, we both were lost in each other, and I made a move to kiss him, but he backed off. Now, My heart is saying that he is feeling guilty for our first proper kiss because he thinks yeh nightmares uske kiss karne ki wajah se hi shuru hote hain.

Actually, haan, isse pehle I never experienced these blurred dreams, but after that earlobe kiss, I started having these dreams.

"Haseena, main shower lekar aaya...!" Anubhav said, breaking my thoughts. I looked at him.

"Pehle kuch baat karni aapse..!" I said because it is a really needed topic.

"Kya hua, koi problem hai?" He asked worriedly.

"Same question hamara aapse hai, Anubhav, koi baat hai?"

"Hein? Hume kya problem hogi..!!" He said confusingly.