|~ TWENTY- TWO ~|

AUTHOR

"Anubhav uth jaiye ab, ghar jana hai Hume..!" Haseena called out, her voice tinged with impatience as he is still sleeping.

"Yaar Haseena so jao tum bhi..!" He replied lazily, burying his face into the pillow.

"Hum last baar bol rahe hai, agar nhi uthe toh phir soch lijiye hum kya karenge..!" She said firmly.

"Haye sote huye pati ki izzat lutna galat baat hai..par koi nhi hum permission de rahe hai kar lo..!" He teased, his voice still heavy with sleep, a mischievous smile playing on his lips as she shook her head in exasperation.

"Besharam....!!" With an annoyed huff, she marched towards the bathroom.

"Lagta hai change karne gyi hai..!" He murmured to himself before closing his eyes again.

Ten..

Nine..

Eight...

Seven..

Six...

Five..

Four...

Three...

Two...

And..

One...

*SPLASH*

A bucket of water cascaded over Anubhav, startling him awake. He blinked in surprise, looking at Haseena with wide eyes as she stood before him, a smug expression on her face.

"Haseena..." He started, wiping water from his face.

"I warned you...!" she said, her smirk evident.

"Koi nhi yaad rakhenge hum bhi, aur iska badal sood samet wapas lenge..!" He said with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Tab ka tab dekh lenge, filhal uthiye aur jaldi se taiyar ho jaiye ghar jana hai..maa ka phone aa raha hai baar baar...!" She said, pulling the sheet away from him.

"Toh kah dijiye abhi hum dono busy hai, sham tak wapas aa jayenge..!" He said, taking her wrist and pulling her onto his lap, his voice husky with desire.

"Bed gila hai Anubhav...!" She stammered as he began to nuzzle her neck with sensual intent..

"Is ghar mein do room aur hai...!" He whispered, gently sliding her hair away from her back.

"Ghar jana hai hume..warna Dada Ji gussa hongi..!" She said nervously, her words faltering.

"Hone do...I don't care..!" He murmured, pressing his lips against her back, causing her to gasp and close her eyes, her heart skipping a beat in response.

As his lips traced delicate patterns on her skin, Haseena's resolve weakened, her breathing quickening with each touch. Anubhav's warm embrace enveloped her, making her forget everything else in the world. The sensation of his lips against her sent shivers down her spine, igniting a fire within her that she couldn't ignore.

"Anubhav, Hume jana hai ghar..." She managed to say, her voice barely a whisper as his touch filled her with a rush of desire.

"Shh... Bas kuch samay aur..." He murmured, his breath hot against her skin, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

The coldness of his wet clothes and the warmth of his breath were making her knees weak, unable to control herself under his spell.

He gently rolled himself with her to the other side of the bed, which was dry and large enough for one person to lie on. He hovered over her, gazing into her beautiful, lightly kohled eyes, and kissed them and then traced her face with kisses.