|~TWELVE~|

Author

Sunrays gracefully spill into the room through the window, a gentle dance of light erasing the darkness that once embraced the white floor.

Upon the bed, her clothes are scatter randomly, while beneath a cozy blanket, the couple is sleeping entwined in each other's arms.

"Umm....!" Haseena yawns, concealing herself fully under the blanket, causing it to slide from Anubhav's chest, unveiling the love marks adorning his chest and collarbones.

"Anubhav...!" Haseena softly calls him from under the blanket, resting her head on his stomach.

"Hmm...!" He replies, covering himself up to the neck.

"Aaj room mein hi rehte hai na..!" she suggests. "Okay...phir so jao...!"
He responds, pulling her closer to him. She hums, closing her eyes, her head resting peacefully on his chest.

"Waise Anubhav...(he hummed) raat wali baat sach mein mazak thi na...??" She asked, he lift a little the blanket and looks down to her, she cradle up to his face, meeting their eyes.

"Agar na kahu toh?" He lifts his eyebrows.

"Toh aapka yeh handsome face (tracing her finger across his face) bandage se bhar jayega..!" She replied with an ear to ear smile. "Thik hai phir bhar do...!" He said with a smirk.

"Mazak nhi..(she rest her forehead on his) sach boliye...hume bas sach janana hai, baki if you truly love me toh fark nhi padega hume..!" She said, kissing his Nose.

"Jo sach tha woh hum bata chuke hai..nhi thi koi hamari life mein tumhare siva...!" He said kissing her chin.

"Toh phir itna accha romance kidhar se sikha?" She arched her brows, he too raised questionably. "I mean, you know how to be a perfect partner *wink* isliye puchh rahe hai..!"

"Aisa hai...(he flipped their position) phir toh is sawal ka jawab pehle tum do...tumhe kaise pata?" He smirked mischievously.

"Woh hamara secret hai, hum nahi bata sakte...!" She said, smirking back. "Toh hamara bhi secret hai, hum nahi bata sakte..!" He said, hiding his face between her neck.

"Galat baat, biwi se secret nahi rakhte...!" She said, gripping his hair. "Toh husband se bhi nahi rakhte..!" He replied and bit her collarbone. "Ouch..(he kissed the place to soothe her pain) ek baat kahun..(he hummed, nuzzling her neck) ghar par abhi kuch mat batana...(he stopped and stared at her) woh Pooja ke liye...please...!" She made a puppy face, and he smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Waise ek baat puchhu aapse?"

"Bilkul..!"

"Aapke back par stitches ke marks hain, kabhi chot lagi thi kya?" She asked. He paused, stopping her kisses, and looked at her."Sach mein hai, humne kal bhi subah dekha tha par puchh nahi paye the..!" She said as he lay back down on the bed.

"Haan bachapan mein shayad lagi hogi, yaad nhi hume..!" He answered causally.

"Waise ek baat kahu..!" He hummed, lost in his thought.

"Hume laga tha ki kiss karne par jaise sapne hum dekh rahe the, kal raat hume agla pichhla sara janam yaad aana pakka tha par kambakhat dikhe hi nhi...!" She said sadly.

"Hmm..!" She turned to him, but he was lost in his thoughts. "Wife side mein hai aur janab pata nahi kaun si hoor pari ke bare mein khoye huye hai..Anubhav..." (she shook him vigorously, making him come back to reality).

"Kya hua..??" He get worriedly.

"Kidhar khoye hai?" She asked, sitting properly. "Kuch nhi..tum kuch kah rahi thi..!" He said.