|~ TWENTY- NINE~|

Not proofread, so adjust kar lena.

Continuing from the previous part..

15 February, 2016

"Sach mein usne tumhe bhi propose kiya?" Haseena asked Sweety, in disbelief.

"Haan..yeh dekho, yeh ring bhi di..!" Sweety said, displaying the ring on her finger, its beauty shining in the light. "Acchi hai na?" Sweety asked.

"Hmm..waise hum library mein thoda kaam hai, isliye hum aate hai..." Haseena excused herself, feeling the sudden urge to slap Anubhav again surging through her. She clenched her fists and walked to the library, hoping to compose herself.

"Accha hua jo is baar usko jaal mein nhi fase warna phir se hamare emotions ka raita bana deta woh..!"   (Haseena's POV)

"Accha hua tumne Anubhav ka proposal reject kar diya Haseena..ab use tumhare hi samane apna banaungi..aur tujhe bataungi ki tu nhi Sweety best hai aur sirf wahi hi best deserve karti hai.." ( Sweety 's POV).

As there were no more classes for Haseena's batch that day, she decided to leave early for the hostel. She wasn't feeling well after hearing Sweety's words.

Meanwhile, on the other side, a broken-hearted Anubhav was returning from his meeting, his eyes puffed and dark circles evident beneath them, indicating that he hadn't slept well the previous night.

"Kash tumhari ek jhalak dikh jati..!" He wished, and in the next second, he saw Haseena waiting for a rickshaw.

"Driver, car rako...!" He ordered the driver, and the engine stopped in front of Haseena. At first, she ignored them, but when Anubhav stepped out of the car and approached her, she couldn't help but glance at him. Her heart fluttered in her chest as her eyes fell on his shining chest, exposed by the half unbuttoned shirt. In that moment, she felt a sudden attraction towards him. But, she quickly shook her head to remove the thoughts from her mind and glared at him angrily.

"Aap phir besharmo ki tarah pichha kar rahe ho hamara..!" She taunted him angrily.

"Hum pichha nahi kar rahe hain, bas meeting se wapas office ja rahe the. Par aap is waqt kahan ja rahi hain?" He asked with a smile.

"Kahin jaane aapse matlab nahi..!" She replied, turning away. Suddenly, she felt his fingers tightly grip her wrist. She stopped and spun towards him angrily, but her fury shifted to concern as he slumped unconscious. Swiftly, she steadied both him and herself, and promptly called his driver to assist her.

"Jaldi se hospital le chaliye..!" She exclaimed as she settled him and herself into the car.

"Ji madam..!" The driver replied.

While Haseena gently patted Anubhav's cheeks, rubbed his hands, and sprinkled water droplets on his face to rouse him, he remained unresponsive.

"Jaldi chaliye uncle..!" Haseena scolded as the driver halted at a red signal. "Madam red singal hai..!" He replied, increasing Haseena's anxiety. Meanwhile, Anubhav, lying quietly with his head on her lap, nestled closer, unnoticed by Haseena, who was preoccupied with the driver.

Anubhav slowly opened his right eye, gazing at Haseena as she focused on the traffic, and smiled.

"Haseena," he called softly, and she absentmindedly hummed in response. "I love you..!" He said. "Haan haan thik hai abhi chup chap behosh rahiye..!" She said angrily, but then realized what he had said, looking down at him in shock. He flashed his best smile.

"Aap natak kar rahe the..?!" She angrily questioned, moving his head from her lap. He shook his head, attempting to rest it back on her lap, but her stern glare made him sit upright.