CHAPTER 19

"Aish! Why am I following them like some stalker , I mean am a respected police officer after all", Taehyung groaned at his own action caused by his best friend ,"if it isn't for Jiminie I would have never done something like that",

Taehyung was following Jungkook and his friend because Jimin called him and asked for his help to make sure that both the males are fine and how can he say no to his friend and also he is one leading the case and somehow concerned with Jungkook and his friend who is only witness, safety.

"I should have alotted police officer for their safety from today only instead of tomorrow, aish!", Taehyung scolded himself for his stupid decision.

"But today I'll make sure of their safety, it's not like I have problem in keeping eyes on them it's just I have to leave my precious strawberry milkshake, just because of Jimin's sudden call", Taehyung whined and consoled himself , while still following them now on empty street.

"Haha! Right, you are really funny especially when it comes to roast teacher huh hahaha!", Jungkook let out a laugh at joke Kim Yoon Jae cracked to light up mood , since Jungkook was looking a bit off.

"Atleast you laughed", Yoon Jae gave a soft smile to see Jungkook's finally amused face.

"Wow! This bunny's laugh is quite cute isn't it!?", Taehyung mumbled being amazed still following them and hiding himself not to get caught "Aish! Why am I thinking about his laugh, focus tae focus ", Taehyung hit his own head for not concentrating.

Taehyung shot his head up from his self making concentrate session when he saw two people in black and with masked face surrounded both the boys.

They pointed their gun to shoot the both friends, who were now totally numb at sudden alarming moment, but before they can shoot, Taehyung was fast enough to shoot at both of their hands holding guns.

Sudden gunshot made Jungkook close his eyes and cover his ears in fear and his friend stood still being in utter shock with surprised eyes.

Taehyung ran to both males groaning and
holding their bleeding hands in pain and punched them, Taehyung was tackling one of the male down when his eyes fall on the hand of male under him , having a sun tatoo as Kim Yoon Jae has witnessed earlier, but before Taehyung can do something other man pushed him hard on the ground and escaped with the tattoo man.

Taehyung groaned and stood up to chase them but a tiny sobb made his marching legs stop , and his heart shattered when he turned to see Jungkook sobbing, kneeling on ground .

First reflex action of Taehyung was to hug the male .
"It's ok Jungkook , it's fine", Taehyung made a circle on kook's back to calm him down.

"Hyu-ng! They almost hurted Yoon Jae and you, I-I can't lose anyone any-more", Jungkook sobbed harder making Taehyung hug him more protectively,

"No one is hurt Jungkook we are fine, it's ok", Taehyung said somehow sensing the fear within Jungkook of lossing people.

"Wait I'll call an officer to accompany you for safety", Taehyung said to Yoon Jae

"I don't think so , this is needed sir, I think Jungkook is the one who need more security now, and my building has high security for anyone to break in , I'll be fine because main target is Jungkook ", Kim Yoon Jae said with a worried expression for his friend who was still hiding his face on Taehyung's shoulder.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
"Would you like some icecream?" Jimin asked Yoongi who was driving.

"Hmm you can if you want I'll get for you", Yoongi said eyes still on road

"What do you mean by you can I mean let's have it together,", Jimin pouted making Yoongi chuckle

"Ok sir we can have it together ", Yoongi stopped in front of an icecream parlour , "wait I'll take it , which flavour you want"