CHAPTER 35

"yes he is the one", Jimin pointed at one of those males locked in the cell "he is that waiter", Yoongi and Taehyung gave the man death glare making him gulp in fear .

"I'll tell what I know.... I'll tell everything", the man said in fear.

"You better tell ", Taehyung warned "I'll meet you later ", he said to the man.

"Thank you for coming here ", Taehyung showed his boxy smile .

The sudden change of behaviour made Jimin chuckle "I can't believe you were giving someone threat just now ", Jimin pinched his friends cheek " my cute Tae"

"Yah! Jiminie am officer here , don't treat me like baby , you are ruining my image ", Taehyung said

"Awe! you're embarrassed Tae", Jimin cooed his friend

"You never behave this sweetly to me", Yoongi mumbled

"What did you said?", Jimin narrowed his eyes to Yoongi.

"No-no-nothing nothing !", Yoongi gave a nervous laugh "you continue ".

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Yoonmin came back to their home . After freshing up and having dinner it was time to sleep.

Jimin was moisturising his hands and face , in front of mirror before going to sleep, he flinched when he felt sudden two arms wrapping around his waist from back, making his hairs on body stand at the feeling.

"Jimin are you really not going to talk to me, am really sorry I'll do what you say, just talk to me love", Yoongi whined and kept his chin on Jimin's shoulder looking him through mirror.

"Hmm... you'll do whatever I say?", Jimin asked

"Hmm... I swear", Yoongi showed his three fingers

Jimin chuckled, "ok then you are forgiven"

"Really?", Yoongi's eyes shined , "yes hyung", Jimin nodded.

Yoongi turned Jimin and hugged him , making his breath hitch . "Hyu-ng!", Jimin whimpered feeling Yoongi's lips on his nape .

Yoongi backed off, "don't worry love am not doing anything, I just wanted to kiss you since you really smell so sweet", Yoongi said once again sniffing Jimin's neck making him shiver, Jimin was really sensitive.

"Come let's sleep", Yoongi said

Jimin nodded and made his way to couch. He yelled when he felt himself lifting up in air " you are not allowed to sleep here anymore", Yoongi took him in bridal style and laid him down on bed laying beside him.

Jimin was not finding words , to say anything. He didn't know how to react, he was just loving his husband's closeness. Every little touch was making butterflies in his abdomen go crazy.

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer , and hugged him " tell me if you're uncomfortable to sleep like this, Jimin"

"No I -I like it", Jimin said making Yoongi show his gummy smile.

Yoongi pulled Jimin more closer than Jimin was able to feel Yoongi's beating heart .

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Your heart is beating so fast, are you nervous?", Jimin asked

"How could I'll not be nervous Jimin , am holding most precious thing to me , am holding my love ", Yoongi said with eyes full of love

"S-so cheesey ", Jimin said making Yoongi chuckle

" I can be cheesy for you, don't you like it ?", Yoongi asked making red hue visible on Jimin's cheek

"Am sleepy .... Good night ", Jimin avoided to answer  , making Yoongi smile at him

"Good night Jimin ", Yoongi pecked Jimin's forehead

Jimin hummed and buried his face in Yoongi's chest feeling his calming scent and warmth.

They drifted into dreamland in each other's embrace.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

See you in next chapter ~

Next chapter Let's see what Jimin will make Yoongi do 😉