CHAPTER 50

Everyone was heading back to respective homes .

Yoongi and Jimin were going together in a separate car . Mrs.Min said to have a chauffeur but Yoongi preferred to drive and now yoonmin was alone in the car heading to their home .

Jimin was hella nervous and so that Yoongi.

Yoongi finally decided to break the silence which felt like hours .

Jimin was looking outside the car window and Yoongi was driving.

Yoongi gently placed his hand on Jimin's knuckle  " what's the matter minie? Is something bothering you?".

Jimin looked at Yoongi " no hyung I was just remembering and wondering how from the bakery shop having a fight we end up at altar having a wedding" , Jimin chuckled

" So ? Do you regret ", Yoongi asked jokingly

Jimin pretended to think " hmm maybe but now there's no use of regretting right ? "

Yoongi stopped the car at side of the road and removed his seat belt

Jimin looked questionably at Yoongi

Yoongi smirked and leaned closer to Jimin " now there's no going back Min Jimin, you are already mine and will be always only mine"

"Oh Really? ", Jimin teased more

" Loveee aren't you being such a tease huh ? Don't forget how eager I am since last two weeks. I can't guarantee till when I can hold back myself ", Yoongi said looking at Jimin's lips and giving those cherry plum lips a lick .

Jimin felt shiver by Yoongi's tongue brushing on his lips . He caressed Yoongi's cheek " don't hold back then you are not the only one who is eager." Jimin said looking into Yoongi's eyes full of love.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand and licked it before giving a kiss making Jimin close his eyes " I won't hold back once we reach home "

Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips and again started to drive .

Jimin blushed and smiled widely. Yoongi has been intimate before also but today was different. Today Yoongi looked like who has been waiting for this moment for whole life . It feels like Jimin is not going to sleep today , Yoongi is not going to let him. Today's night is going to witness their waiting, patience, love , affection, eagerness and desires at once .

Only they knew how much they have waited for this day , when they'll be finally be each other's. When nothing in the world, no reason no person could come between them . It all took too much patience and sufferings.

Yoongi took a turn while driving...

" Hyung why you turned this way , our home is that way ", Jimin said

" Be patient sweetheart", Yoongi said

" From where you get such Nick names ", Jimin asked.

" Don't you like it? ", Yoongi wiggled his brows

Jimin scoffed and looked out of the window

" Do you think looking out can hide your red cheeks ? ", Yoongi teased

"Hyngggg! "

Yoongi chuckled...

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐