CHAPTER 30

Taehyung lead Jungkook to his room and closed the door , pinning him against the wall "How dare you Min Jungkook?"

"Hyu-ng list-listen to me"

"How are you gonna explain hugging and adoring someone huh?"

"Hyung he is my friend, I was consoling him try to understand".

" Oh isn't your consoling was way too touchy?"

"Hyung... ", Jungkook tried to touch Taehyung's cheek when Taehyung pinned his hands on wall on either side of his head, looking direct into his soul "listen carefully Min Jungkook you only belong to me "

Jungkook smiled making Taehyung raise his eyebrows "what's so funny bunny huh?"

"Nothing is funny am just admiring my jealous boyfriend, "

"You're having fun aren't you?"

"Hmm kind off , I never expected you to get jealous for me... ", Jungkook giggled

"Aren't you being naughty bunny , did you forgot you're still in my grip , you should be punished I guess !", Taehyung wishpered, hands still pinned Jungkook shivered and closed his eyes feeling Taehyung's breath on his ears and then neck  placing a gentle kiss on Jungkook's Adam's apple.

"Hyu-ng...!", Jungkook breathed our shakingly feeling Taehyung's lips on his skin.

Then Taehyung bit his neck not so harshly , then kissed , licking it, Taehyung's wet tongue was making the younger shiver , he was feeling like his legs were going weak because of knot forming in his stomach "ahh... hyu-ng nggh ...!"

It would be false to say that Taehyung was not loving his bun's sweet little moans.

Taehyung held Jungkook by his waist releasing his hands , as he can feel Jungkook loosing his balance Jungkook wrapped his hands around Tae as Taehyung made third hickey now "ahhh...!!!"

Taehyung smiled seeing his art work on his boyfriend 's neck screaming that this male only belongs to him .

Taehyung slowly looked in Jungkook's half closed eyes because of pleasure . That's when Jungkook pulled him by his neck and smashed his lips on Taehyung.
Taehyung kissed him back with same passion. Taehyung gave a little squeeze on Jungkook's waist making him part his lips "ah~" and entered his tounge in younger's mouth exploring his every corner of mouth gracefully.They broke the kiss not before getting out of breath "Yo-u 'huff' are ... Mine", Taehyung said
"Only yours Hyung", Jungkook smiled catching his breath

They hugged each other , and stayed like that for a while "hyung !"

"Hmm?", Taehyung hummed burrying his face in Jungkook's crook inhaling his scent .

"I promise to not have eyes for anyone other than you so you won't have to get insecure ok?"

"I know bun but I can't bear seeing you hugging someone, sorry for overreacting bun ", Jungkook blushed at the nickname 'bun'

"You don't have to be sorry, don't you remember I also got jealous from your friend Bogum", Jungkook chuckled

"Hmm and now I can feel that how hurt you must be at that time, am really sorry for everything Kookie ", Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes .

"It's not your fault hyung ", Jungkook joined their heads

"By the way how come you are here , isn't it's still your working hour ?"

"I came to take important case files which I took with me for reference yesterday "

"Oh , and I came to meet Jin hyung, but end up meeting you ", Jungkook giggled

"Maybe we are meant to be met ", Taehyung smiled

See you in next chapter ~

I like the fact how  yoonmin  is bickering and teasing couple and how taekook are aggressive couple. Both pair have different way of dealing with obstacles .

By the way I don't know what on earth I have written, am not good at writing intense scenes so sorry for that.

And thank you for 1K+ reads and 150+ votes am really grateful.

Thank you flowers and I'll make sure to write it more effectively in further chapters