Chapter 3 || Like a sister

Danielle's Pov
FANTASIAAAAA
I yelled out as I seen fantasia running towards me , she is so cute running in them heels
"girl don't fall now can't be walking around with a broken ankle you gotta present tonight"
they both laughed
"heyyyy you look so good I miss you" tasia said to me
We embraced a hug

*DANIELLE, FANTASIA POSE* one of the photographers yelled.

Danielle and fantasia posed for the cameras
and continue throughout the whole carpet till they were completely done with the carpet and ready to be seated.
———————————————————————————
Fantasia management

the production needs you to get settle down and do a quick outfit change and be seated so that we can begin and start the ceremony.
"okay got it , I'll see you later baby" I said to Danielle
fantasia said to Danielle as she walks away.
Production: here's everything you should need if anything happens you can call and we will come asap.
"Thank you. May I have a few seconds to rehearse this thank you very much."
* everyone leaves the room and leaves me here  by herself *
———————————————————————————
Taraji's POV
I just got done on the red carpet they sent me up to the changing room to get ready and do a outfit change before the ceremony started
*door opens*
production: we sent fantasia to her room to change and get ready if you wanna rehearse y'all script together she in room B13 if anything goes wrong you know where to find us y'all have enough time to practice before y'all head out there .
"alright thank you I got it from here."
*door closes*

I look through the script we have to read together it's not that much lines so I think we would be just fine.
I'm about to go see if she good with anything if we have to make any adjustments.

I walked through the back staged looking for B13 we don't got a lot of time * looks at watch* the show starts at 6:30 and it's 6 . I came to a stop infront of B13 I took a deep breath..
*knocks*
..............
*knocks again*
the door finally opened and I didn't notice cause I got lost in how beautiful she looked in person.
"Hey taraji you good??"
fantasia seem to be concerned cause I just stood there when she open the door but I couldn't help it.
"uhh yeahh Hello you look nice"
"well thank you so do you"

taraji pov
her voice is soo shy and cute I love it.

"thank you, we have about 30 minutes to rehearse these scripts you up to it?" I said
"yeah sure"
fantasia makes her way to sit on the little couch they had in the room and I sat on one of the chairs on the opposite side of the room.
*akward*
We began to read the script starting with me 
"Some of Us in this building been on the come up for years" I said.
fantasia line : "and some us has become the most iconic individual as far the greatest
both: " we are here - her-e......."
fantasia starts to laugh as she watch taraji stumble over her words.
"girl you can't be stumbling over them words like that you gonna have me on the floor cracking up get it together T" fantasia said to me.
We both started laughing
* knocks*
Come in! We both said
Production : Yall have about 10 more minutes till y'all get seated.
We both nod and went back to laugh and reading the script
"taraji why you so far away I don't bite come sit by me."

Taraji
I got butterfly instantly being around fantasia present so I  sat as far away as possible so I wouldn't get off track from fantasia beauty
"alright with all seriousness enough goofing around we gottta be serious alright? we don't got enough time left we gotta be seated before the ceremony start." I said
"I guess so" * fantasia playfully rolled her eyes and sat back with her legs crossed * "alright let's finish"
I countines to read
"we are here to present the life time achievement award to...."

I pretends to open the card with the winner name on it .
"wait that's not fair T how you get to hold the card and read the name."
tasia said as she whine with her soft cute voice
"do you wanna do it?" I said

I look at fantasia in her face and handed her the envelope

"yes..!" She said
she said shyly as she feels my eyes still on her.

——————————————————————————-
feeling the chemistry build up? yeah it's getting there. you gotta wait tho😭.
—————————————————————————-
*BANG BANG*

*taraji opens the door *
they break eye contact
taraji: Dang brother man we coming out we got the script together where do you want us seated.
production: table 234
both: alright.
*door closes *
taraji: well I guess it's time the show boutta start we should go find our seat.

Taraji's POV
I notice that as it's time to go out and get seated fantasia mood shifted something must of happened, Ohh noo did  I say something that got her upset?

taraji: tasia you okay girl? don't tell me you boutta pass out before we get out there.

fantasia: no i'm fine , i'm just starting to feel the energy in the building i'm just getting a bit nervous you know?

(Fantasia hand continues to shakes as she feels tears coming she didn't wanna cry infront of taraji it was they first time meeting eachother .)

* taraji grabs fantasia hands.*
taraji: Listen baby everything is going to be fine i got you and danielle got you we are here for you you can call me a sister i'm gonna be up there right besides you to help guide you.

Fantasia: ok.... thank you I think you should go ima get myself together and i'll meet you out there.

tasia wipes her tear

taraji: alright you sure I can stay here with you.

fantasia : noo go head im fine... I gotta fix up my makeup a little.

she laughed a little to let out the nervousness

taraji leaves the room and the room comes to a silent

———————————————————————————
sister? chileeee😭