Chapter 6 || what did I start

Author's POV
It's been a week since the trip to LA for the Oscar. All three woman went their separate ways. They still time to time talk to eachother as a group. Taraji and Fantasia was able to exchange contact but have not yet spoke to each other alone.
___________________________________________________________________

Taraji P Heson
It's been a week since I seen my girls Fantasia and danielle I miss my babies. We gotta plan a trip again but like we need be outside fr we all single well I think we all are . I missed Terrence also so ima go see what he on.

*knock, knock*
the door swings open. "Hey taraji ."
"wassup." She said as she walks in his house
"Nothing, you"
"Same" she said
"Ohhh you got your spend the night back." He says happily while grabbing my bag.
"Mhmmm, don't think you getting some of this cookie tonight." she says walking away
"I definitely am." he smacks her ass.

Me and Terrence went upstairs to his room to chill. This man is not my boyfriend but he is but he never ask me to be his girlfriend it gets me upset sometimes cause I think he just using me for sex.
"How you been ?"
" okay..., how about you."
"okay? what's wrong with you?" he says looking at me
"What do you mean what's wrong me." She turns her head looking away from him.
"You look sad. what's the matter?"
why this man keep questioning me he not making me feel more better.
"I'm okay" she said as she felt her eyes get glossy as she was about to cry.
Terrence went over to hug me as I began to let some tears drop .
"why haven't you ask me to be your girlfriend." I said looking up at him.
Terrence looks away and stares at the wall for a few seconds before responding back.
"I-I listen baby it's not the right time you know."
"I don't know.."
"I got business to do I'm a busy man your not ready for that and I just wanna take things slow you know."
why this nigga keep saying "you know" nigga I don't know shit.
"okay whatever Terrence" I Said as I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked away from him. Before I left the room I said..
"get your shit together Terrence and lemme know what you are going to do." The room came to a complete silence and he just looked at me and I decided to leave .
*calls danielle*

Danielle's POV
I'm sitting on my couch watching "The Real Housewives Atlanta." And I get a phone call from taraji. she is Disturbing my peace.
*picks up*

T: hello..? Danielle.
Im a little concerned cause she calling outta the blue the last time I seen her was in LA but we stay in the same state just haven't seen her since then . so she must want something from me. anything for my girl I love taraji.
D: hey taraji. You okay?
T: yeah I'm okay dan, where you at?
D: I'm home girl. Do you need something? You know I got you taraji
T: uhhh yeah. Dan can you come pick me up from Terrace house.
D: yeah ofc what happened? Did he touch you?
T: nooo Dan he did not touch me. Just come pick me up please.
D: alright T I'm coming send me the address.
____________________________________

Fantasia
I'm home, I'm back in my place. Alone with my dog lola. come here lola. "I miss you lola baby. Did you miss me." I said as she jumps on me and licks me. "Alright lola you doing a little too much." I got up and walked to the kitchen to started washing these dishes. I have to get a studio session sometime soon to record some more music.
*incoming call*
D: HEYYYY TASIA
F: hii danielle babes
I miss her we gotta meet up sometime I've been in the house for a week I need to get outside.
D: what you up to?, HEYYY FANTASIA
I hear someone off to the side say my name
F: I've been up to nothing like always just chilling at home. Who that
D: nobody but taraji.
We all laughed, but really I was laughing the nerves away cause my heart just drop.

Taraji's POV
Me and Danielle are on the phone with fantasia right now. Not Gonna lie I miss her. Fantasia being in my present always makes me light up I don't know why. It's been a week since we met. She seems so genuine. The time she help me out the bathroom when I fell really shows how caring she was. I really wanna see her again we gotta set something up. I grab Danielle phone and started chatting it up with fantasia.

"Dang girl you got your own phone give me mine back."
"Danielle waitttt I'm talking to fantasia." I whined so she will let me keep the phone
"See no give me my phone taraji I need to use it i'm using the gps on it."
we were going straight to my house she don't need a gps she been there before.
"You do not need a gps, we going to my house you've been there."
anyway
*the call*
F: T just give her the phone I'll chat it up with you when you get home *laughs*
T: so you don't wanna talk to me wowwww tasia
I said sarcastically.
F: bye taraji cause I did not say all that. Ima talk to you when you reach your destination . We gotta see each other I miss you......
"wow so I'm not here" Danielle says as she listen to me and fantasia side conversations like she non existent.
F: I miss you too Danielle I wanna see you
D: yeah yeah hurry and end this conversation I need my phone.
T: we definitely gotta set something up you gonna come out here and visit for a few weeks
F: a few week is too long ima miss my dog. She said sadly
"GIVE ME MY PHONE TARAJII" Danielle yelled
I started to laugh cause my chocolate drop getting irritated with me
"alright stop yelling lemme end this conversation dang"
"This the last time ima help your ass next time call someone else to pick you up "
I laughed I love when she mad at me.
T: girl the dog will be fine. I'll talk to you when I get in the house
we pulling into the driveway
F: okay.
D: alright fantasia ima hit you later gotta go drive back home.
F: okay Danielle take care.
" thank you Danielle for the ride."
"Are you sure you gonna be okay by yourself."
"Yes I'm fine D he ain't do anything to me. things are just confusing. But ima handle it.
"Alright let me know if you need me."
We exchanged a hug.
"and don't be yelling at me like that" I laughed as I walked up the porch.

I put my key through the hole to unlock it. I'm so pissed at Terrence he hasn't checked up on me since I left him. But I see why cause I probably was making him uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention ohhh shoot I don't wanna be on bad terms with him I just wanted to figure why he hasn't ask me out we been messing with each other ever since we started filming empire. I really love that dude real shit. I need fix whatever I just did. Ima send him a quick text message.

"hey Terrence I'm sorry for walking out on you I don't want to make it seem like I don't care about your feelings I wanna be loved that's all. Things between us just be so confusing sometimes and I just wanna apologize for taking what you said not serious I understand." I sent the message while I waited for a reply I walk over to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips so I can chill for awhile
*ding ding*
I got nervous cause I thought I got a message from Terrence but little do you know it was actually from fantasia
"Hey taraji just checking up on you. Did you get in the house safely" I instantly smiled but then...
*ding ding*
Terrence♥️🫶🏾 : hello? who this texting his phone he busy.
what does he mean who this. I still gotta text fantasia back.
reply > "hey fantasia yes I got in the house safely."
*calls Terrence*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do y'all feel fantasia and taraji becoming closer?
How do you feel about Terrence and taraji? Should she leave him alone?
Y'all ready for Fantasia to come down to visit.