Chapter 7 || Lose to Win

Taraji P Henson
I'm calling Terrence and he is not answering looking at the message that got sent to me from his phone. He doing something he got no business doing. I'm mean we aren't dating but he still should respect me cause we been messing around. He not answering his phone there's one way or another to find what his ass doing.

Fantasia 💜🤞🏾: are you doing anything right now, can I call you?
I received a text from fantasia as much as I wanted to talk to her I couldn't cause I gotta see the bullshit Terrence got going on so I replied back.
"I'm actually boutta go to Terrence house real quick I got something to handle but I'll call you when I get home."
Fantasia💜🤞🏾: ~reads~
Fantasia left me on read I hope she not mad that I choose Terrence over her but I really gotta see what's going.

Fantasia
I've been trying to get closer to taraji and have conversations with her without Danielle around. In LA I had conversations with just her it was very mutual I also spoke on the phone with her when Danielle drove her home. When It's time to communicate on our own she always end up avoiding it or say something about Terrence like she just did. I don't know what it is but it gets annoying but I also figure it's because Terrence someone she says not her boyfriend but always so worried about what he does it's just confusing at this point I'm getting tired of forcing a relationship on people that doesn't wanna be love so at this point I'm just gonna stop forcing it and let it do what it do.

I'm scrolling on social media and I come across a post that says. "I really hate giving up on people.. but I hate forcing shit even more." that is totally me right now so I decided to repost it.
____________________________________
Taraji (10:10 pm)
I got in my car and drove to Terrence house as I'm sitting in the driveway I see another car. Who the hell at his house @10. I got out of the car and made my way to his front door. I hit the doorbell thinking he will hear it and this nigga ain't hear it. So he is ignoring me now. Alright I see this game we playing. I walked around the house to see if he has any open windows cause he always complain about the house being hot. After a few seconds I found one by the kitchen so guess what I did I climbed through that mug since his ass can't hear the door bell.

I walked up the stairs and kicked the door open cause I just know he got someone here.
"Terrence why.." I said looking at him laid up with another female with my head tilted cause why.
"F-Fuck, can you leave the room for a second" he said to the unknown chick
"No mtf she can stay.. hurry up and tell me what you got going on before I air this bitch out oms." I said
"bae you didn't tell her that I'm your wife." the unknown girl said
"Ohh Terrence you don't gotta tell me anything . Don't text my phone don't show up to my house. Fuck on Terrence."
"Just wait baby lemme explain" he said walking towards me trying to put his pants back on.
"Baby? Why you calling that bitch baby." ole girl said
"Bitch? Don't make me beat your mtf ass and your no good husband ass. Sitting up here playing with me you got the right one mess around and get hurt." I said walking up to her.
"Alright yall not going to do that. taraji ima ask you to leave"
"Oh I was planning to you don't gotta tell me twice Terrence keep that bitch on a leash before I have to walk her ass."
"Talking to me like she crazy I'll slap that ho" I said walking out the room slamming the door.
This mtf really got me messed up I said sitting in the car.
I put my head down on steering wheel just calling on Jesus
"Whyyy..... why me lord." I said crying with my head down
"why don't nobody ever loves me, what am I doing wrong god." As I'm speaking to the lord I just wanna understand why is it always me getting hurt in the relationship. I wiped my tears and pulled out the driveway and drove home. I should've left that man alone when he was playing in my face. I don't know what to do anymore.
____________________________________
(Home)
I'm laying in my bed in the dark as I listen to raindrops I haven't called fantasia because I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone. I scroll through instagram and seen that fantasia been active I click her story and I seen that she reposted a post I figure it was about me I had no more energy to go back and forth with people so I just unfollowed her and doze off to sleep.

Fantasia Pov
I just got out of the shower and my phone is blowing up with dm's asking why Taraji unfollowed me. I went and check cause I know she wouldn't she is not that type of girl we just met what could I have done. I sat on my bed and search up her name to see if this allegation was true turns out that she did unfollow me. What did I do to her I need to text her.

"Taraji whats the problem..?" I texted her
"why did you unfollow me. are you okay please text me back I have fans blowing up my phone. "
" Taraji P Henson I know you see my messages. I'm not block cause they going through."
"😐😐😐"
" Alright T whatever I'm done trying to make things work if you don't wanna be friends then ok lemme know. Cause I been trying talk to you call and text and you never have time I really thought we were going to be something a friendship that would break the internet I thought we had a bond forming but if you letting that man come between us then you lost a blessing cause I'm done trying to figure things out."
I sent her that last text and fell back on my bed staring at the ceiling. I feel like crying but I can't I really thought we had a connection. I think I need to go out there and make things right.
* Calls Danielle *
"Hey Danielle how are you baby"
"I'm good tasia how are you?"
"I'm fine."
I just lied lord forgive me.
"Danielle I have a question have you spoken to taraji she not answering my messages." my voice starts to crack
"No I haven't, you're not okay are you? What's going on."
There goes the tears they started to come down.
"I don't know Danielle she unfollowed me on Ig the last time we spoke she said she going to Terrence place to handle something."

"ohh that nigga that man is no good to her, we need to figure out whatever is going on you need to come out here."

"Well I did text her and told her that I'm done forcing it and that I'm tired of trying to building a friendship. I want this friendship to work I love her as a friend but she is not taking me serious so ima book my flight and come out there and we can plan a dinner."
"This gonna be a dinner between y'all two right?"

Danielle trying to be funny I truly wanted her to be there with me so things don't feel awkward.

"no Danielle you gotta come with me please!"
"alright book your flight while I figure the rest out. I love you tasia good night"
"good night."
~ call ends~
______________________________________________________________________________________
This was a good chapter! A lot is going on
what do you think?
Should fantasia had to took that unfollow to the heart like that?
do you think it's something deeper then that unfollow?
Taraji finally leaving Terrence alone is she gonna find someone new or stay single...