Chapter 8|| rekindle

3 days later
Taraji
I'm starting to feel a little better after my fall out with with Terrence. I Kinda cut off Fantasia well I did but that's because I was going through so much emotions and I didn't wanna put all that on her and I feel bad I seen her text messages I still haven't responded I'm trying to avoid it as much as I can. I miss her if I could go back in time and change something I'll probably change the way I treated her. Well enough of that Danielle is coming to pick me up cause she said she wanted to go out for lunch so I'm waiting for her to pull up.

My outfit:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Danielle's POV Im on my way to pick up Taraji I'm trying to hurry up because we is on a time limit I gotta be at the air port by 6 to pi...

Danielle's POV
Im on my way to pick up Taraji I'm trying to hurry up because we is on a time limit I gotta be at the air port by 6 to pick up Fantasia lord knows I miss that girl I haven't told Taraji yet she doesn't know she think we going out for lunch well no that's not the case. I did plan a dinner at the beach later on cause who wouldn't love a dinner at the beach and watch the sunset that's amazing I think that would definitely bring them back together well I hope so. I know they miss each other none of them wanna admit but this duo need to come back I felt the chemistry.
_________________________________
Taraji
"Hey Danielle" I said as entering the car

"Hey Taraji you ready? You look nice"

"Thank you, Yeah let's go I'm hungry" I said buckling my seat belt. I look up at Danielle and she is making some face like she hiding something. and she finally speaks
"about that we not getting any lunch." She laughed

"Danielleeeee I'm hungryyy where is we going why you always playing" I said with a whined

"Somewhere"

"Let me out this car ima get food for my own se-" I got cut off by Danielle speeding outta the drive way

"What the fuck Danielle see you gonna get me killed messing around with you"

"Relax Taraji you so dramatic enjoy the ride"
20 minutes later
"We been in the car for too long where is we going" I'm starting to see a bunch of grass and airplanes
is we at the airport?? I questioned myself

"Where are we going" I asked again for like the 5th time this whole ride

"Fantasia plane boutta land" hearing her name made my heart drop, wth?

"Danielle are you serious?? What's going on, why am I here? I asked

"Damn taraji for goodness sake" she yelled looking at me

"I told you about yelling at me Dan" I said staring at her

"Alright my bad but you gotta let whatever happen in the past go I don't know what you and fantasia got going on but we gonna handle it tonight I'm tired of both of y'all crying to me"

I thought for second fantasia really cares for me....
" I didn't cry to you" I said being smart

" well if it wasn't then you was sure was gonna come crying sometime. now when she enters this car be nice I'm not saying you guys gotta be buddy buddy but at least show that you have no problem"