Chapter 9 || when the water so blue

To be continue..........
Taraji
"I like walking the beach at night " I said to tasia as we search for a bench. as of surprise we was still holding hands
"Look over there" Fantasia pointed " there's a place for us to sit" the bench was by the water. So we went over to it and sat down. After a while it was silence we was enjoying the waves in the water the sunset the sand as I watched fantasia play with her feet in the sand. I seen the gap between us and sat closer to her and she laid her head on my shoulders.

"Why did you have to end our friendship like that" she said kicking the sand slightly with her feet and her still rested on my shoulder.

"I was in a tough position in life." I said looking at the water.

"So why didn't you just let me know , I promised I would've held back a bit and let you have time to yourself if I would've knew."

"I know you would've. and I'm so sorry I had to do that you."

"Baby communication can you get you somewhere if you communicate it's better for people to understand, I was really hurt."

Every time tasia call me baby I get butterflies but like she call everyone baby  but it gave me nothing but butterflies when she said  it. I don't know what's going on  but I gotta get it together I just got out of a complicated situation ship.

"ik I'm sorry" I said holding tasia with my chin rested on her head." She look up at me and we made eye contact and we held it for a few seconds the she said
"Sigh..... im so sad we didn't bring our bathing suits I sure would have went in the water."
I laugh and look at her and came up with something in my head.

"Who said we couldn't get in the water with what we got on"

"Taraji you are a crazy girl" she laugh

"Alright well I'm going in you can meet me there or you can come with me" I said taking my shirt off leaving my self in a bra and some pants.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fantasia
Me and taraji friendship definitely has improved. I think I would never tell anyone but my feelings towards taraji are started to feel more than just friends. I think I'm starting to like this woman I don't wanna move to fast cause she just told me about her and Terrence and she need to take this time to heal.
"Tara-" I got cut off by her jumping in the water with just a bra and pants on

"Taraji you were actually serious" I said with a shocked face

"Yeah come on the water warm"

"I don't know how to swim." I said frowning

"That's okay come on." I started to take my shirt off as well and slowly walk to the water

"Taraji this look cold girl I can't do this"

"Stop being a baby and get your ass in this water you making me cold standing there" we both started laughing
"Alright"
taraji walks up to me and grabs my waist and arms and pulled me into the water.
"Don't let me go" I said wrapping my arms around her neck so I wouldn't drown.

"You gotta trust me baby girl." Unt unt taraji you better stop before we risk it all in this water. I'm starting to get comfortable and I let my arms unwrapped her neck and let my hands rest on her shoulders and I looked at her with a huge smile.

"So you just gonna hold me the whole time" she said smiling back

"Yes I'm scared we is at the beach in the middle of ocean at night with no lifeguards"

"That's what makes it fun tasia"

"No there's probably crocodiles and alligators in this water you got me in  I can't even see it's dark" I whined
"you don't wanna be in the water with me anymore" Taraji said pouting