Chapter - 06

Y/n's pov;

"Woojin ! Over here !" Oh no, it's Woojin and Taehyung. Woojin responded back by waving his hand on Hayan's words. "Over here !" Oh no, oh no, don't come here. 

I hid behind Sujin although it was useless. "What are you doing ?" Sujin stepped aside. And the next moment, Taehyung and Woojin were standing in front of us. 

"What a pleasant surprise. I never thought of running into you here." He shook hands with Hayan. Taehyung and I made eye contact and he turned his face in another direction to avoid me.

Is he angry with me ?

"What are you doing here ? Don't tell me you came all the way here to attend the Summer festival."

"No, haha. We came here to spend our vacation with Taehyung's granny." 

"I see. Let me introduce you to my friend. You already know Y/n. And this is Sujin. And Sujin, he is Woojin and his friend Taehyung." 

"Nice to meet you, Sujin." They shook hands.

"Same here. By the way, how did you guys become friends?" Asked Sujin.

"I told you about the guy who helped us to find Minsoo. That was Woojin and " she tiptoed to whisper something in her ear. "Taehyung is Y/n's crush." Although she whispered it, it was audible. Woojin was smiling like an idiot and Taehyung was shocked. 

Someone please bury me in the ground ! I can't live like this !

"Should we explore the festival together?" Hayan asked Woojin. "Sure -" Taehyung pinched his arm. 

"Then let's go !" She locked her right arm with Woojin and her left arm with Sujin. Then she winked at me and dragged them ahead leaving me and Taehyung alone. Taehyung and I again made eye contact and he again turned his head in the different direction. 

I know Hayan is trying to help me out but it has the opposite effect. She doesn't know that I stalked Taehyung. 

"I'm sorry." I bowed to Taehyung. He jumped a little. Did I scare him ?

"You must be thinking that I'm a stalker." I raised my head and my body was still in the same position. "I'm not a stalker. I just wanted to talk to you, that's why I did that - I mean that's why I stalked you." 

"Can you please stand up properly?" I thought I would die without hearing his voice. 

I stood straight and continued to talk. "I heard that you're planning to join CU Enterprises. You should join a different company." 

"How do you know that I want to join that company?" He gulped in fear. What are you thinking Taehyung?! 

"One of your friends told me." 

"But I haven't told anyone about it. Not even my parents." Oh, No ! What should I say now?! 

"Umm, ahh….." I scratched my neck. He was waiting for my answer. "Hayan is going to fall ! Let's save her !" I held his hand and dragged him with me.

"What took you so long, huh ?" Hayan smirked. "Does anyone want to eat ?! It'll be my treat !" I changed the subject. "If it's free, then count me in." Woojin replied. 

"Great. Let's go !" I held his wrist and dragged him with me leaving others behind. 

"What happened to her ?" Asked Sujin. "I don't know." She looked at Taehyung. "Woo….Woo….. Jin is calling me." He ran away awkwardly. 

"Did she make a move on him ?" 

"I don't think so. Y/n is a decent kid."

"Then why are they both behaving like this ? Something is wrong."