Episode- 13

Jungkook's pov;

Instead of going home I came to Y/n's house. I dialed her number and she picked it up. "Can we meet ? I'm standing in front of your house." 

After a while she came outside. I got up from the ground and waved to her. "What happened?" She was out of breath. "Nothing much, just wanted to thank you." She closed her eyes and inhaled the air. 

"Are you an idiot ?! Why were you drinking like a madman ? What is weighing on your mind that made you act like that ?" She continued to scold me and I just laughed out loud. 

"Are you laughing?" She held my ear and twisted it. "Ouch, it hurts. Leave it, Y/n." She left my ear. 

"You're still young, Jungkook. Don't be reckless." I nodded. "Let's have lunch together." 

"No, thanks. What is in this bag though ?"

"It's my clothes. Taehyung lent me his clothes to wear."

"Did you come here instead of going home?" 

"Yes, because I sincerely wanted to thank you." 

"Fine. Give me some time to change clothes."

"Can I come inside?" 

"No. Wait here." She walked inside. 

My parents haven't contacted me once. Maybe they don't care if I'm alive or not. I should start to live alone now. 

"Let's go." Y/n came back after changing her clothes. "You took less time than I expected." 

"We're going for lunch not for a photoshoot." 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go then." 

*****

Our food was in front of us and we started to eat it. "Arghh, it's hot." It burnt my tongue. "Don't you know it's hot ?" She passed me a glass of water. 

"Did you break up with one of your girlfriends again ?" She asked. 

"No. I'm not dating any other girl except you." 

"Would you like to share your problem with me ? I'm a good listener." 

"I don't want to recall those memories now. I'll tell you another time."

"I understand." 

"Thanks for not leaving me on the road last night. You know I met Taehyung's granny. She is so sweet. I wish I had a granny like her." That bastard got lucky. 

"Yeah, she is so sweet."

"She said we can go there anytime." 

We continued to talk and finished our food. 

"If you have time can we take a walk around the river ?" 

"Okay." She got up from her seat. "It's just for today, otherwise I'm a very busy person." I smiled and nodded. 

*****

"Which university are you planning to apply to ?"

"Why are you so interested in me ? Are you planning to bully me if I end up getting into the same university as you ?" How can she think so far ?

"Why would I bully my girlfriend?" She glared at me. "It's a fake relationship."

"It might become real when you'll get in the university." 

"Keep dreaming." She started to walk faster than me. "Those flowers looks great. Should I take a picture of your there ?" She turned back to face me. "Will you ?" I nodded and she ran towards the flowers.